Unworthy [30]

Danielle's POV

I woke up to firm hands around my abdomen; I twisted around, looking at Jonathan. I remembered last night as I told Jonathan that I loved him. I gently shook his arm, and he grumbled, tugging me closer.

"Jonathan wake up." I whined, rubbing his arms.

"I'm up, darling." He sighed, staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night." I told him.

"I'll always take care of you, Dani." He kissed my forehead.

"And I love you too." He told me and I shoved him away.

"You heard me?" I sought, and he nodded his head.

"Darling, you know I don't fall asleep until you do. I heard you, sweetheart." I grinned and unwrapped myself from his grasp.

"Where are you going?" He perched up, looking me.

"I want to brush my teeth and shower, I feel filthy. Can you do me a favor and get my bags? I think it's still in the car?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'll be back." He got up and threw on a shirt before stepping out the room.

I sighed to myself as I stood by. I questioned if I needed to know the truth about him and Summer. I forgave Jonathan already, I just wanted to know how it all went down. Sure it could pain me even more but I needed to know so I could get some closure. I passed my fingers through my knotted hair waiting for Jonathan to come back with my belongings.

"Here you are, darling." Jonathan sat my suitcase down on the floor next to me. I grinned at him warmly before getting my items and walking over to the bathroom.

I let the hot water flow against my skin as I was deep into my thoughts. I demanded to know the truth. If me and Jonathan we're going to get back together I needed honestly. I walked out of the shower wrapping the towel around me and going to the sink to brush my teeth.

"Jonathan, do you want to go get breakfast?" I peeked my head out of the door, seeing Jon laying on the bed.

"I'd like that a lot, darling." He spoke, getting up and making his way into the bathroom.

"Give me a few minutes to get ready, then we can head down to the cafeteria." He planted a kiss at the top of my forehead, pushing me out of the bathroom so he could have it to himself.

I moved over to my suitcase, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans, a hoodie, and sneakers. I got dressed and wandered out to the main room where Colby and Joe were resting. Although I forgave Jonathan, it didn't mean that I excused my brother.

"Hi baby girl, you feeling alright?" Joe asked me.

I nodded my head and sat down next to him.

"How awful was I last night?" I laughed, glancing over at him.

He let out a puff and widened his eyes. "Well, I told you it was time to go home, and you ran back into the club but I carried you out."

I palmed my forehead, embarrassed.

"Hey it's okay, at least you had fun right? Plus, I didn't have to deal with you after, I would willingly take care of Brianna drunk than you." He patted me

"You jerk! I'm not that bad to take care of." I blurted.

"Yea right. So you and Jon huh?" He wiggled his eyebrows towards me.

"Settle down Joseph, nothing happened. We're going to get breakfast." I said, pulling out my phone to text the girls.

"You're going to have breakfast with him? He cheated on you and this is what you're doing?!" Seth scolded driving his way towards Joe and I.