Arguments [26]

Danielle's POV

I stood in the parking garage waiting for Joe; I was almost debating if I should really travel with them but I knew I had to suck it up and get it over with. Jonathan and I still had the storyline and we would need to work together, anyway.

Joe spotted me and waved, rushing over so we could load the car with our bags. He offered to get mine as he instructed me to sit in the passenger seat. I thanked him and settled down in my seat. This was going to be the longest three hour drive to the next city. After a few minutes, Joe sat next to me in the driver's seat.

"How you feeling baby girl?" He asked, and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm dreading it, I just want to go to the hotel." I murmured, offering him a tight smile.

"Well, at least you could get all that anger out with the chair." He smiled, causing me to grin.

Hitting my brother with the chair relived some stress that I was going through, but I wished I could hit Jonathan as well. I swung my head and looked out the window, seeing the two dumbasses with the tramp behind them.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I asked glancing over at Joe who was shaking his head.

"Kill me now." I cried, sinking in my seat and massaging my forehead.

The three of them settled into the backseat, and Joe started up the car, driving away. Elena wanted to travel with the twins since it has been awhile and I allowed her to. The first hour of the car ride went smoothly, no one dared to say a word, complete, utter silence which I appreciated until Summer opened her mouth.

"Must suck to know I stole your boyfriend." She blurted out. I glimpsed in the rear-view mirror, seeing Jon shake his head and grunt. I ignored her, closing my eyes trying hard not to reach back and knock her out. I may look nice and sweet but the more she tried me the more I wanted to beat the life out of her.

Summer continued to blabber on with none of us reacting to her. I looked over at Joe who gave me a regretful smile. The GPS tracked about two more hours until we would get to the hotel. I internally cussed myself out for agreeing to travel with them.

"You know Danielle, I was right. You're only famous cause your brother." She sneered. I couldn't help it anymore. I turned around, grasping a fistful of her hair and tugging it brutally.

"You selfish bitch, I will kill you." I howled as I went on to pull on her hair.

"Danielle, stop it!" Colby yelled, struggling to pry my hands away from her head. I heard Joe let out a laugh as he pulled over. He got out of the car and pulled me out of the car, telling me to relax. I was irritated and angry to say the least. 

"She's fucking crazy!" I heard summer yell from the inside of the car.

"Joe, I can't do this. I will kill her if I have to spend another two hours with her." I spoke, crossing my arms. I sat back down in my chair as Joe stood on the outside watching me. I snatched my phone out of my purse, calling Nicole.

"Nicole, did you guys pass Route 55? I need to hop in with you guys or else I will end up murdering someone." I pleaded. Nicole agreed and informed me they were close by so she would pull over and get me.

"You can go Joe, let me just grab my luggage and wait for the girls." I added, giving him a hug and going to the trunk to grab my suitcase. Jonathan stepped out of the car to remain me beside me. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my suitcase before slamming the trunk closed.

"Just get back in the car Danielle, we can figure this out." He tried to reason.

"Jonathan, get the hell away from me, you're the last person I want to talk to right now." I answered coldly, scanning the cars pass by.

"Danielle, I'm sorry just get back in, please." He begged. I saw the girl's black SUV pull over, and I made my way over, dragging along my suitcase. Jonathan took my arm, trying to pull me back.

I took a deep breath and whirled around, slapping him just like I did to Colby a few hours ago.

"That's for cheating on me you dick." I spat, continuing my way to the girls. Nicole got out of the car and helped me put away my stuff while Jonathan stood there holding his cheek.

"Come on, let's go." Nicole said patting me on the back and opening the backdoor for me. Nicole quickly got back in the driver's seat to hurry away.

"Care to let us know what happened?" Brie asked from the passenger seat looking back at me.

"Summer kept verbally attacking me and I snapped. I grabbed her by the hair and yanked it. I wish I could've done more." I responded by making the girls shriek.

"Hey, it's ok. You're an independent, strong woman who doesn't need no man." Elena declared, causing me to smile.

"I swear you guys, if I didn't get a ride with you guys I would walk the rest of the way. She was sending me up the walls. I feel awful for leaving Joe behind though." I said aloud while getting comfortable in the seat.

"Well, I can't wait to hear what he says about the drive when we see him tomorrow." Brianna chuckled.

I wondered if she and Joe were talking or seeing each other more than friends. If anything Joe and Brianna were extremely private when it came to their love life. Brianna hadn't been in a relationship for a few years and same goes for Joe, I truly believed those two were destined to be together. I knew Colby and Nicole were seeing each other but after what transpired today I wasn't sure where they stand, but it wasn't my place to ask.

"Just take a deep breath and relax with your girls!" Nicole chimed in, turning up the radio.

Brief chapter today, but I promise the next chapter will be longer! Make sure to check out my new Seth Rollins story titled Addiction! Vote and comment, don't be silent readers.