Exposed [32]

Danielle's POV

I settled back in my bed staring at the ceiling wishing that time would come by sooner. It was two days before SummerSlam, which would be my last match before I quit on Raw the next day. I wanted to be gone and escape this atmosphere that was eating up my soul. For the last few days I had been rooming with the twins in their suite along with Elena.

I felt guilty for always secluding myself and not interacting much with them. They all reassured me and told me that they understood but I knew that they were troubled deep down not knowing how they could save me anymore. It pained me to let Elena see me like this the most, that last thing that I needed for her to witness me going through this after everything our parents put her through.

A quiet knock on my door accompanied by Brianna's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You can come in." I responded, twisting my head to face the door.

Brianna walked in and slowly shut the door, giving me a tight smile before sitting down above me.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked, smoothing the hair out of my face.

"I think we both know the answer to that question." I chuckled softly, peering up at her.

She let out a sigh and nodded her head. "Danielle, we are all concerned about you. We want to help you make things right with Jonathan and Colby."

"Jonathan and Colby? Are they here?" I asked her sitting up against the headboard. She nodded her head.

"Look, I know you might be hesitant because of everything that went down but you need to face this. Jonathan might not be connected to you, but Colby is. He feels like crap after everything that went down and he wants to make it right with you." Brianna assured me and brushed my arm sympathetically.

"And don't worry, we're going to stay out there with you to make sure nothing awful happens unless you want us to give you two some privacy." She continued.

"Okay, lets do it." I spoke looking up at her.

"Come on." She smiled, getting off the bed and taking my hand to walk out to the living room of the suite.

I sucked in a harsh breath after seeing Colby and Jonathan. I tried my best to avoid the both of them unless we needed to work collectively. Right now, this was inescapable. I grinned at Joe, Nicole, and Elena who were seated on the farthest couch in the room leaving me to sit across Jonathan and Colby.

I crossed my legs and stared at them. I didn't know what to say or what to do or at least how to deal with it. I had a number of things I wanted to get off my chest, specifically towards Colby. The resentment that I had formed up against him was gradually coming to its breaking point. I knew that somehow everything was going to be released tonight and it was going to be for the worst. 

Colby closed his eyes and opened them back up before to speaking to me.

"Danielle, I'm sorry. I realize everything that I did was screwed up, but you need to know that I was just trying to look after you. I want the best for you, Dani."

My fist clenched on my lap as I heard him say that. Again, it was him not apologizing for the lies he fed Jonathan to believe. Instead, he continued repeating he wants the best for me. Why couldn't everybody see that I didn't care what he wanted for me, Jonathan was what I wanted for myself.

"Colby, you don't know what I want or even how I feel. I love Jonathan and to think that you would try to separate us because of your own beliefs makes me sick." I spat at him harshly. My voice was packed with venom and hate.

I peeked over at Jonathan who stared at me uncertain of what to do before adverting my attention back to Colby.

He glared at me and shook his head.

"This is what I'm talking about. You're so stubborn that you don't even acknowledge my apology, you just keep going back to the mistake that I made!"

"Because this is what it's all about! You don't know how happy Jonathan makes me, you don't understand how he makes me feel - how do you think it makes me feel knowing that my brother kept this from me then feeds Jonathan lies about what you think I deserve!" I exploded throwing my hands around trying to at least get him to see my stance on the whole situation.

"Look I'm trying to be nice and relaxed here but you're acting like an ungrateful bitch. The one thing I vowed myself was to protect you and forgive me if I made a mistake along the way, but I only had good intentions." He snapped back.

I looked at him in shock after calling me an ungrateful bitch. Never was I ever ungrateful for all the things he had done for me.

"An ungrateful bitch?! You're the one acting like a control freak trying to call all the shots in my life." I retorted standing up to get in his face.

Colby shook his head and stood upright in front of me giving me a slight shove to my shoulders making me stumble back a bit. Joe and Jonathan immediately stood up making sure I didn't fall backward.

"Dude don't fucking put your hands on her." Joe warned him, thrusting a finger into his chest.

I stretched out a palm on Joe's shoulder, yanking him back to take his spot in front of Colby. "I'm fine, don't worry. This asshole can't come up with anything better to say, so he decides to put his hands on me. Great job dick." I spoke sarcastically while clapping my hands.

"Oh, shut up and stop acting like a slut." He sneered, getting back into my face.

"Oh good one, this time you bring up something that has no relation to this discussion but since you brought it up, please enlighten me as to how I am a slut exactly." I smirked crossing my arms and waiting for a reply but I never got one.

"That what I thought -"

Colby cut me off and glared up at me.

"At least I wasn't a stripper."

My eyes widened as my mouth stretched open in shock. Gasps from everybody in the room hit my ears as I took a deep breath. Regret immediately came across the face of my brother as rage and hurt spread across my own. The secret that we had been hiding and once buried was now back to life. I was exposed.

Uh oh... How do you y'all feel that Colby exposed his sister? Are you shocked to finally know the secret that she was hiding? I hope that y'all enjoyed LOL. Check out my new Seth Rollins story titled Addiction! Vote and comment, don't be silent readers!