Chapter four- Red head

So. We've gotten to where they are now going dress shopping for Lillian!

Lillian- Why would you even write this!? It's torture!

Ciel- It is unladylike not to! Besides, a dress isn't killing you.

Lillian- Ok, maybe I'll throw you in a corset and dress with heels.

Ciel- Who told you about that!?

Lillian- *dying of laughter*

Uhh, moving on! So here is the fourth chapter. Enjoy!

~~~

"This is torture! Take a stick and shove it up your asses!"

"Lady Lillian, that is no way to speak. Now stop struggling." They had already picked out atleast 15 dresses, mostly blues and black. She threatened to gouge their eyes out with a spoon when they pulled out a pink one out.

"Sebastian, are you done yet?"

"Yes, my lord." He walked out with a very angry looking Lillian. Ciel's eyes widened when he saw her. She was wearing a white dress with lace that reached her waist, and pearls around the top. It reached her knees, and was sleeveless.

"Master, if your eyes come out any more, they just might pop out of your head." Sebastian chuckled and Ciel closed his mouth followed with a glare.

"Well this should be enough dresses for today."

"Finally..." she murmured. She turned around and reluctantly changed back into her dress she wore here. After paying, Sebastian helped Ciel into the carriage. When he turned to help Lillian, she snickered and jumped in with no help. They started towards the manor.

"You will be attending the ball with me." Ciel calmly stated, not even turning to look at her.

"A ball? You expect me, ME, to go to a ball? You're out of your mind."

"Yes, I do. The ball is tomorrow night, and we will be leaving after dinner."

"This is a hell hole." She started looking back out the window again. Ciel looked at her. She honestly looked beautiful. Sebastian had braided her hair, and left a few strands on each side hang down. She had her hands folded in her lap and her eyes seemed to sparkle when the light hit them.

"Beautiful..." Ciel whispered.

"What did you say emo pirate?" He suddenly fell out of his trance and waved his hand. They had just arrived at the manor and Sebastian was ordered to give her a tour of the manor. Along the way she had seen a few.shots for some good pranks. They were on their way to Ciel's study when she suddenly burst into song. "THE SITUATIIOOONS, ARE IRRELEVANT NOW! SHE LOVES THE WAY THAT I TEASE, I LOVE THE WAY THAT SHE BREATHES!" She walked into Ciel's study singing the lyrics and Ciel was take by surprise to see her burst in.

"Well, It is now time for fencing lessons."

"I wanna watch!"

"Well I suppose you can, but you are to only watch!"

She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Whatever."

They finished fencing and moved to dancing. Ciel fought with Sebastian for a moment, but gave in.

"Sebastian! I'm not dancing with you!"

"Oh I know Master." A smirk crept up on his face. "You will be dancing with Lady Lillian." Her head shot up and she glared.

"Fuck no! You are NOT making me dance."

"You must practice before tomorrow night. If you do not, I'll take you back and force you to try on more dresses."

"A threat! An actual threat! This dick wad, kitten loving, red eyed freak actually threatened me!" She thought. Lillian slowly got up and walked over. She wasn't happy and neither was Ciel.

"Now, Ciel you put your hands on the waist, and Lady Lillian you put yours on the shoulder. He walked over and started the music allowing them to dance. They were moving all around the room, and suddenly Ciel spun her.

"Great! You are getting it!" Sebastian said with a close eyed smile.

"Yea, whatever" The two said as they continued. The song came to an end and she quickly moved away.

"Well, I need to start dinner." And Sebastian left the room.

"You are...pretty good at dancing." Ciel said. He was staring at his shoes.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself emo pirate." He looked up and shot her a glare.

"I am not a emo pirate!"

"Sure you are! Just look at the pirate attire you have on!"

"This is not pirate attire! Many people wear eyepatches!"

"Ok, whatever you say emo pirate." She then walked out of the room and suddenly seen a red haired girl with glasses running towards her.

"Look out miss!" Before she could stop, they were both on the ground with the red head on top of her.

"Hey get o- YOURE MEY-RIN!"

~~~
Oh look! Mey-Rin! Ok, Im leaving. *exits room*