Chapter seven-The thunder

Enjoy ^~^

~~~

As Lillian was wobbling down the halls of the manor towards her room, she heard someone from behind her. She was starting to recgonize the way every one walked, and she took a guess at it being Sebastian.

"What's up kitten lover?" She turned around and who should be there but the but a butlet dressed in black.

"I have been ordered to help you to your room, and pick out a dress for tonight's ball." She completely forgot about the ball and glared at him.

"Why do I have to go? Can't emo pirate go by himself?"

"I'm afraid not. Most gentlemen who go to a ball are escorting a young lady, and you will be the masters young lady." Lillian knew he wasn't telling her the whole story, and she refused to move until she got it out of him.

"And?"

"And what?"

"What's the ENTIRE reason I'm going?"

"That is for the master to tell you, not me. Now if you'll let me take you to your room so we can get you dressed."

"Nope! You're gonna tell me, or he is. Either one. I don't care."

"Well you s-" She wouldn't let him finish because she was already towards Ciel's study. Of course she knew she couldn't run, so she was doing more of a power walk. She burst through the door without knocking and slammed her hands down on Ciel's desk causing him to jump.

"Do you know how to knock!?"

"Why am I going to the ball?"

Ciel sighed knowing he wasn't going to get any work done with her in here. "I'm taking you because I need someone to accompany me, and I need help on a case. You will be speaking to a man who is known to lure woman into their deaths by offering things such as money and fancy dresses and so on. Now that is all. You may leave."

As she took in the information she just received, it only gave off more questions.

"So you want me to get lured into my death by some mad man?"

"No. Me and Sebastian will be there watching, and when you leave we will follow."

"How does he kill them exactly?"

Ciel eyed her a moment, then said, "He mostly...well...er...He rapes them, then slits there throats." Lillian just looked out the window.

"Why am I helping though?" She was speaking low now, not wanting to think about what would happen if things went wrong.

"Because he only speaks to woman, and no male had been able to get him alone. He is the one hosting the ball tonight, and all you have to do is get his attention." Lillian didn't say anything else, just turned and walked out of the room. Sebastian was waiting outside and asked her if a he was ready to change.

"Yes." They walked to her room, and when he pulled out a dress that was folded neatly on her bed, that was when she realised what she had to wear.

"God damnit! Not again!" She fought with Sebastian for a good hour and a half and he managed to get her in her corset and dress.

"Well I suppose I can worry about the shoes later." Lillian shot him a glare, and if looks could kill, Sebastian would be a bloody mess on the floor.

"We have to do your hair now." Lillian didn't really mind the hair, seeing as it wasn't that bad as wearing a dress and heels. She quietly sat down and let Sebastian work. When he was finished, he pulled out a bag of make up from out of no where and Lillian fought with him about that for an hour. Lillian was never the type of girl to wear makeup and dresses, and she rarely painted her nails. When she did, they would mostly be blue, seeing it was her favorite color. Sebbastian finally got her back in the chair, after threatening to tie her to it just to get her to sit still. It took him 15 minutes for the makeup, and when he was done, Lillian stood up and looked in the mirror. She had on her white, sleeveless dress she had just bought, one side of her hair was pinned back and the rest was laid down in beautiful curls. Her makeup was fairly simple, with a very light color pink lipstick and white eye liner.