Chapter twenty five-Scaring them with music

Lillian's pov

Jackie and I were laying on the ground in the foyer. We were so bored I could feel my soul just slipping away. 

   "Lily?"

   "What?"

   "I'm bored."

   "We've already been over this."

   "Just thought I would give an update."

   "Whatever."

I stood up and looked around, trying to find something to do. The manor was silent, which really doesn't happen often. 

   "You have your ipod here with you?"

I gave a smile, and we both ran up the stairs and down to my room. 

   "Why didn't I think of that earlier!?"

I grabbed my bag and opened the pocket. The metal shined from the sunlight coming through the window. 

   "Yaaass!"

   "Yea, but do we have speakers?"

   "The only ones I have are these ones."

I pulled out a box that had a cord hanging off the side. 

   "Aren't those your loud ones?"

   "Yep."

   "Won't Ciel and Sebastian get mad if we play it to loud?"

I shrugged my shoulders, and shut the door behind us. 

   "Probably."

We walked back out to the staircase, and placed the box on the railing.

   "So, what song should we play?"

   "I don't know."

After about two minutes of thinking, we both smiled at each other, and yelled the same thing. 

    "Panic at the Disco!"

Going to my playlist, I picked our favorite song by them. I write sins, not tragedies. The music started playing, and we started dancing.

   "OH. WELL IMAGINE. AS I'M PACING THE PEWS IN A CHURCH CORRIDOR AND I CAN'T HELP BUT TO HEAR, NO I CAN'T HELP BUT TO HEAR AN EXCHANGING OF WORDS."

The music blasted though the speakers as we jumped around yelling the lyrics. 

   "WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A WHORE! I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF...CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR, NO! IT'S MUCH BETTER TO FACE THESE KINDS OF THINGS WITH A SENSE OF..."

Just then Emo Pirate came down the hall, and I took my chance. Grabbing his hands, I started jumping around in circles. 

   "WELL IN FACT, I'LL LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. I MEAN TECHNICALLY YOUR MARRIAGE IS SAVED! THIS CALLS FOR A TOAST, SO POOR THE CHAMPAGNE. OH! WELL IN FACT!  I'LL LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. I MEAN TECHNICALLY YOUR MARRIAGE IS SAVED! THIS CALLS FOR A TOAST, SO POOR THE CHAMPAGNE!"

   "Lillian!"

   "Yes?"

   "What in bloody hell are you doing!?"

Jackie and I both laughed and started dancing again.

   "I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEAR OF...CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR, NO. ITS MUCH BETTER TO FACE THESE KINDS OF THINGS WITH A SENSE OF POISE AND RATIONALITY!"