Chapter ten- Blondie, Bipolar, And Booty shorts

Well, this story is coming faster than I thought .-. But that's a good thing...Right? Whatever.
*highfives myself because I'm a lonely soul*

Alois-I'll give you a highfive...

Me- Bakaaaaa! You aren't in the story yettt! See what you made me do? Give away spoilers. Way to go. Hope your happy with yourself.

Ciel- Actually you did that you-

Me-STOP SPEAKING. Ill throw a potato at you.

Ciel- -_-

Me- *secretly gives Alois a high five so I'm no longer a lonely soul*

Alois- yes.

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~

Ciel could barely focus on all the papers laid out in front of him. He was more focused on Lillian, and how she was doing.

"My lord, we have a visitor."

"Who?" Before Sebastian could finish speaking, a blonde boy burst through the door.

"Hello, Phantomhive."

"Trancy. Why are you here?"

"I heard about the girl. I would like to meet her."

"Of course..." Ciel murmured. "I'm afraid that won't be happening and it'll be bring me pleasure to inform you that you'll be leaving."

"Not until I see her. And if you don't show me, I'll find her myself." He had his famous smirk on his face, one Ciel knew all to well.

"Trancy, can't this wait?"

"No."

"She isn't feeling good at the moment, so I don't think it's urgent you meet her right now."

"I think it is. But if you refuse to show me, I'll find her myself." He turned around, and Ciel followed him out with Sebastian close behind. That was when Claude came into view, Alois's butler.

"Claude, make sure Sebastian stays out of my way. I can handle Ciel myself." He gave a smirk, and took off down the hall.

"Sebastian, keep Claude away from Lillian. I don't need her anymore hurt." He ran after Alois.

"Yes, your highness."

"Yes, my lord." They immediately began fighting and then Alois was opening door after door. Ciel was running after him, catching up quick, but not quick enough. Alois heard a cough behind a door and smiled.

"Phantomhive!" He let out a laugh, and pushed through the door to see Lillian laying down deep in slumber.

"She's beautiful..."

"Get out. You don't belong in here." Ciel had caught up by now and was out of breath but didn't want Alois in Lillian's room. Of course, Alois didn't listen and walked up to the bed, and began stroking Lillians hair. Ciel became angry, very angry.

"Get your damn hands off of her!" This woke Lillian, and she slowly opened her eyes, having a blurred view of Alois standing there.

"Ehh...Wha...Youre...You're Alois Trancy!" She quickly sat up, almost as quickly as she regretted doing so. A sharp pain shot through her back and she winced.

"Damn you Trancy." Ciel walked over and asked if Lillian was ok, then turned to Alois. "There, you've seen her. You may leave. Goodbye."

"Wait! Stay for a minute blondie. I've always wanted to meet you." Ciel just looked at her, and blinked.