Chapter twenty six-Since when am I mushy?

Lillian's pov

   "Lady Lilian, you have to get ready."

   "But why do I even have to go!?"

   "Because the young master wants you to."

   "Well the young master can fuck off!"

He sighed, walked over, and started wrestling me to get the dress on. I'm really not feeling it today, so I just decided to let him. 

   "There. Now I just have to get Lady Jackie ready."

   "Whatever."

He left the room, and I walked over to the mirror. I was in my white dress. For some reason, a smile appeared on my face when I seen myself in the mirror. I put half of my hair up, and placed a white bow just above it. 

   "Not bad."

I walked out of my room, and heard Jackie yelling at Sebastian. 

   "I am not wearing that thing!"

   "Lady Jackie-"

   "Don't you 'Lady Jackie' me!"

Letting out a small laugh, I walked down to Emo Pirates study, and threw the door open. 

   "I'm okay! I'm okay! Kinda being awkward socially! With the fact, with that girls, don't lose their shit when they look at me!"

   "Lillian, please stop singing."

   " Its okay! Its okay! That I'm not that good at anything! And I don't hit the notes perfectly when I try to sing!"

He sighed, and let out a small laugh. 

   "You look nice."

   "T-Thanks."

I felt my face heat up, and I almost punched a wall. Did I blush!? Why!?

   "Are you...Are you blushing?"

Ciel walked over, and stared at me. 

   "NO!"

   "I think you are."

A tiny smile appeared on his face, and I looked away.

   "Its cute."

My face grew a darker red, and I heard a small laugh come from his mouth. 

   "Why are you laughing!? You never laugh!"

   "I know, but I can't help it."

He leaned in close, and I stopped breathing. I could feel something wet press against my cheek. 

   "Hey...what was that for!?"

   "No reason I guess."

I growled, and he started walking back to his desk. Before I knew what I was doing, I started walking towards him. When he sat down his chair, he looked up at me. 

   "What is it?"

Without saying anything, I leaned down, and pressed my lips against his. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and I could feel his hands running through my hair. His tongue licked my bottom lip, and I wasn't sure what to do, so I continued going at the pace I already had. I felt a tug on my hair, and I let out a small gasp. Ciel's tongue slipped into my mouth, and I fell back into the kiss. His tongue started battling with mine, and I...I kind of liked it. He pulled me down, so I was sitting on his lap. We finally pulled away for air, and I probably looked like a tomato.