Chapter thirteen-Redhead

Hi! So, I liked the writing style I used in last chapter. I don't know, It just seemed more fun and interesting? I think I'm going to use that writing style from now on. Enjoy ^~^ 

~~~

~~~Lillian's pov~~~

   God damn! It was starting to get to cold out. Maybe one of those dresses would have been nice...NO! What am I thinking!? Those things are terrible. 

   I kept walking along the path in the woods, and eventually my legs began getting really tired. I sat down under a tree, and closed my eyes, some of my hair flowing over my face. 

   A blanket or my sweatshirt would be nice right now...

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

   I don't know how long me and Alois were arguing, but I was starting to grow tired of it.

   "NO! Me and Lillian are leaving." I scanned the room for her, only to see she was gone. "Lillian?" 

   "Where is she?" 

   I face palmed. Alois really knows how to get to you sometimes. I ran back to Sebastian.

   "Sebastian, Lillian is missing. We need to find her. Now."

   "Yes, my lord." He bowed, picked me up, and we left.

~~~Lillian's pov~~~

   "Where could my sweet Bassy BE!?"

   HOLY MOTHER OF TURTLE SPITTING POP-TARTS. NO WAY. UH-UH. THIS COULDN'T BE REAL. I opened my eyes and and a little ways in front of me stood the red headed Grell Sutcliff. 

   "GREEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL BBBAAAAAEEEEEEE!" I let out a shriek. No. It was not a fangirl shriek. I don't do that shit. Ok, maybe I do. Whatever, you can't blame me! Look who was in front of me! And then before I knew it, I had my arms wrapped around him. 

   "Oh my! What a sweet darling you are! But I do have to find my sweet bassy, so if you don't mind." He started walking away. QUICK! THINK! 

   "Wait! I can help you find Sebastian! I mean, I live with the kitten lover." He stopped. I instantly knew I had him, and I couldn't help but smirk.

   "YOU LIVE WITH BASSY!?" He ran up and hugged me.

   "Uhh...Can't...breath..." He let go and I sucked in as much air as possible. Damn this guy knew how to give a hug.

   "Alright! Follow me!" I had no idea where I was going, but I guess I was going to just follow the trail I came on. I started singing, and I'm pretty sure it was confusing the hell out of Grell. Ehh. Whatever. "WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE SEBBY. THE WONDERFUL SEBBY-CHAN." I'm sure it was ovbious that I was making Grell march with me. 

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

   "Bloody hell, where is she!?" 

   "Excuse me master, but do you hear singing?" I stopped and listened closely. The butler was right. It was faint, but I heard it.

   "Go towards the singing." 

   "Yes, my lord." It took us a minute to find her, but the singing was getting louder and louder. That's when she came into view. I was more than happy until I seen Grell behind her.

   "WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE SEBBY. THE WONDERFUL SEBBY-CHAN." She stopped and looked up. 

   "It's Sebby-Chan!" She ran over to us, only Grell ran up faster, tackling my butler.

   "Oh, BASSY! My sweet Bassy!" Sebastian pushed him off of him, and dusted himself off. I looked at Lillian and glared.

   "Why would you bring him!?"