Chapter twenty four- Food Fight

Yo. Just so you all know, I'm not really sure what I plan on doing with this story. See, I started a while ago, and I wasn't even thinking when I started writing. I didn't even really have a stable plot in mind. I've practiced writing a lot since then, and I feel I'm a lot better. Anyways, with that said, I do plan on finishing this story, and I hope you guys enjoy. 

~~~

Lillian's pov

Jackie has been here for a week now, and she hasn't left Sebby-chan alone since she's gotten here. Not to mention, she never fricken hangs out with me. What's up with that? I mean, I'm one of the coolest people I know, who wouldn't wanna hang out with me? 

   "Lillian."

   "What? Can't you see I'm busy?"

   "Doing what? You're just lying on your bed."

   "That's what you see. But really, I'm figuring out how I plan to take over the world."

I turned on my side, and seen Ciel. He gave me one of those I'm-fed-up-wit-your-bullshit looks. Oh well. 

   "Anyways, what do you want?"

   "I was coming to let you know your friend Jackie is looking for you."

That dingbat. She didn't even bother checking my room?

   "Why?"

   "She didn't say. She's been running around the manor, and I can't focus on my work."

   "That's your own problem."

   "She's your friend."

   "Yea, but I'm not the one letting her stay here, am I?"

   "You're right. I can't believe I let either of you stay here. Now that I think about it, maybe I can give you two some money to go stay at a hotel."

I swung my legs off the bed, and glared at him. He was smirking, and now I was giving him one of those I'm-fed-up-with-your-bullshit looks. 

   "Fine."

   "Where's she at?"

   "I last seen her in the kitchen."

   "Kay. One question though."

   "Which is?"

   "Why can't you send your butler after her?"

   "Well..."

He placed his hand on the back of his head and looked away.

   "Sebastian has been...avoiding her."

   "Why?"

   "He says she's even worse than Grell."

I stared at the wall for a minute, then burst into a fit of laughter. 

   "A...demon butler...is afraid of...a fangirl. Priceless!"

   "A what girl?"

    "Ahh, nothing."

We walked out of the room, and I collided with someone. When I opened my eyes, Jackie was on top of me, chocolate all over her face and dress. 

   "There you are!"

   "Look what you did, ya moron! I have chocolate all over me now!"

I honestly didn't mind. It could have given me a chance to get out of this dress, but I had other plans in mind. 

   "Sorry."

She helped me up, and I shook my head. 

   "Sorry won't work."