Chapter 17-The Prank

Hi! Kay, I know the last chapter probably could have been a lot better than what it was but I've had a lot on my mind lately so I was distracted. Anyways, I hope this chapter s better!

~~~

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

"Get up, get up, get up!"

"Wha- LILLIAN."

"Well you were taking to long to get up."

"But kicking me out of the bed?"

"Yep! I told Sebby-chan to let me wake you up, and he said to bring you down for breakfast when I do. It took a lot of convincing because someone needs to pull that stick out of his ass, but I have a better idea than going down to breakfast." Oh great. I'm sure whatever idea Lillian could come up with will either get us killed, injured, or lectured.

"Which is?...And I never got my tea..."

"Would you shut it with the tea and listen? Ok. So I say we go get Alois, I write a letter from Claude, and put it in Sebby-chan's room."

"Ok. Lillian. Why would that foul Trancy have to come, and do you know what Sebastian would do if he found us in his room? Besides, what's the point in even doing that anyway?"

"Well Alois would have to come because he knows how Claude talks best. And that's why I'm going to have Finny help. I'm doing it because I've been really bored lately and I want something exciting to happen. You know. Besides me getting kidnapped. The letter is going to be a love letter type thingy saying how Claude has been in love with Sebby-chan and it hurts him to have to fight him all the time. And here is whats really going to make things interesting. I'm going to write one from Sebby-chan to Claude and Alois will go home today, and give it to him. In the letter will also be a place where they asked each other to meet. We will be waiting there and Alois will be too. He will have Hannah or the triplets take him or something." Is she serious?...Wait, look who I'm talking to. Of course she's serious.

"And you really believe this will work?"

"Yep. I already have Mey-Rin, Bard, Finny, and Alois in on it too. All we have to do is place the letters and let the fun begin." I pinched my nose and sighed. She really did have good pranks, I'll give her that. But she forgot about the work I had to do, the trouble it might cause, not to mention it's two demons we are messing with here.

"Lillian I-"

"PLEAAASSEEE." Oh great. Now she's begging.

"No. Now if you'd be so kind as to get off me."

"PLLLLLEEEAAASSSEE." Why am I even trying?

"Fine. But the first time something goes wrong, we're done."

"Yay!" She tackled me with a hug and I really regretted saying that.

~~~Lillian's pov~~~

"Now come on."

"You don't have to drag me by the wrist everywhere we go."

"Yes, I do. Now stop complaining. Your constant speaking is slowing down my thinking process." I didn't think he would actually agree so easily. I thought would have to bust out plan C.

"Lillian, are you coming?"

"What did I say about talking?"

"Well you're standing in front of Alois's door, holding onto my wrist. Shouldn't we go get him?"

"Are all you emo pirates so impatient?"

"I have a name."

"Really!? I do too! Kay, let's go." I slammed the door open and I heard a small, yet girly scream. But it was a bit to late for that.

"Guess who's here mothafucker!" I opened my eyes and I really wished I hadn't. The blondie was getting dressed and all I have to say is what as been seen, cannot be unseen. "Alois! Put some damn clothes on! What's wrong with you!" I closed my eyes and reached for whatever was next to me to cover my face with. But there was a slight issue when I tried pulling. "I didn't know there was a statue in your room..."

"There is no statue in this bedroom, Lady Lillian." Fuck. Sourpuss is here. Quick! Lighten the mood! Bring good vibes! I cupped my hands and put them up to my mouth.

"Hello up there! My, what a tall man you are! Does the giant mind helping the blond pansy over there put some clothes on?" Though for some reason I don't think Sebby-chan was very amused, Ciel was actually letting out a small laugh.

"Lady Lillian, I am not a giant."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure."

"Anyways. That blond over there is about as useful as emo eyepatch over here when it comes to putting clothes on so you should go help him. BE USEFUL." I could feel Ciel's eye digging into my soul but I didn't really care. I speaketh the truth! I marched out of the room and started walking down the hall when someone called my name. I turned around and I seen a red blur for about 1.67 seconds, then heard a loud crash.

~~~Mey-Rin's pov~~~

"Oh I need to find Lady Lillian, yes I do! These instructions don't make much sense, not at all."

"Oh I'm sure it will be fine, Mey-Rin! Last I seen her, she was walking with the young master towards our guest's room!"

"Oh, thank you Finny!'

"Your welcome, but you do have your regular chores to do. We don't want Sebastian to get mad."

"I'll take these plates and look for her at the same time, oh yes I will!"

"Ok, bye then!" I must be careful with these plates! I can't have Sebastian getting mad! Wait, was that...Oh it is! "Lady Lillian!" Oh, Oh no! My shoelace.

CRASH

"Lady Lillian, are you alright? Oh no. This isn't good, no it isn't."

"Mey-Rin! What happened!?

"Young master!"

"Lillian! Are you alright?"

"I'm afraid she's unconscious young master."

"She needs to be taken to bed." Oh my, Young master seems most upset, yes he does. I do hope she will alright.

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

I picked Lillian up and started walking towards her room. Sometimes I worry about her safety for her.

~~~

Hey Guys! Sorry this chapter is so late! Ive been busy lately. Enjoy this chapter!