Chapter 19- This'll be fun

So because of the long wait for the last chapter, I decided to to do another chapter? I dunno. Enjoy I guess XD.
~~~

~~~Lillian's pov~~~

"What's wrong?" Honestly the way he was looking at me made me feel uneasy, but then again I figured maybe he was just in a mood. Sebby-chan probably did one of those Sebby-chan things and made him mad. Ya know, like wouldn't give him cake?

"Sebastian has been noticing some strange things about you lately."

How rude! I notice strange things about those two all the time but I don't go talking about em'! "Well I'll have you know, that you two aren't exactly ordinary yourselves either."

"Lillian. This isn't a time to be to be joking." The room became silent and my stomach got this weird feeling. Maybe I ate to much.

"If I may, I have been noticing strange things everytime I come near you lately, lady Lillian."

"Like what?"

"Well, only things I notice while around another demon."

I kind of stopped at this. He's joking. Yea. That's it. Ciel probably told him about the prank I was going to try, and now he's trying to get back at me.

"Lillian, look at your hand."

"Wha..." I looked down and didn't really notice anything different until I looked a little harder. My fingernails. They were a light gray. But why?

"You have been sleeping more lately, and I have been wondering why. This may be the reason."

Honestly I haven't been this surprised till the moment I got in this demon and reaper infested place, but then I immedietly knew what I felt. Now, I don't know what I feel.

"I'm not sure what will happen after this, but it does look like I have been right so far."

"Right. I have to go." I turned around and ran out the door, slamming it behind me. I ran down the hall and out the front door. It was raining again. I honestly didn't care, I just kept running. It took me a minute, but I realized my running speed has increased. Not near as fast as Sebby-chan's, but it has increased. I stopped and found the tree I was at earlier. I climbed it and sat down, the rain still falling. Well this is great. I'm slowly turning into a demon and soon I won't even be human anymore. Lovely. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep.

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

Well. God knows where she went but at least she knows now.

"Young lord, I'll be taking care if chores."

He walked out of the study and I turned my chair around to look out the window. It was pouring outside. I was somewhat tired but had a lot of work to do so I started with paperwork.

~~~Lillian's pov~~~

I woke up, in the middle of the night, the rain pouring, me soaked. I jumped down from the tree, and started walking back to the manor. Kitten lover will probably be mad I don't have shoes, and I'm getting mud on the floor, but I couldn't care less right now. I walked inside, and ran up the stairs. I started walking towards my room when I heard a snore from Ciel's study. I stopped and opened the door a crack. Heh. Eyepatch was sleeping in his chair. I could be mean and wake him up...why not. I walked in and right before I screamed in his ear, he whispered my name and I stopped.

"Emo Pirate?" He didn't answer me. Well that's rude. Don't start a conversation then not finish it. Then it hit me. He was sleep talking. "Heh. Idiot." I sat down by his desk and looked at him for a little bit. His hair was in his face and his eye patch was falling off. I untied it and held it in my hand. "Idiot emo pirate..."

"Lillian?"

"What!? I wasn't doing anything!"

"Why do you have my eye patch?"

I looked down at my hand and realized I was still holding it. "I was...I was...I was cleaning it! A pirates gotta have clean pirate attire!" I smiled at him and hoped he would believe me. Last thing I needed was for Emo Pirate to know I was actually admiring him.

"Yea...cleaning it. Anyways, what time is it?"

"I dunno. I was just going to bed-"

"Lillian! You're soaked!"

I looked down and realized I was still all wet from being in the rain. It didn't really bother me though. "Oh. I guess I am."

"Come on. You need dry clothes." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the study.
"Exscuse you sir! Just who do you think our are!?"

"I'm the person who is keeping you from getting sick. So stop complaining." I just looked at him as we walked down the hallway. Honestly this day has been tiring so I didn't really have anything else to say to him. We reached my room and when we got to my closet, he pulled out my night gown and told me to go change. I went in the bathroom and came out, annoyed with what I was wearing but still didn't say anything.

"There. Now I don't have to worry about you catching a cold."

"Oh please. I'll be fine." I walked over to the window and watched the rain fall. I suddenly felt a hand on mine and I looked down. Ciel had placed his hand on mine, our hands both on top the windowsill. And for the first time since I had been here, I had noticed his fingernails were black. I remember watching season two of black butler and what happens.

"That's right..."

"I guess it is a little different for me, but the change is something you'll get used to."

I smiled. A house of three demons, three clumsy servants, and grim reapers coming and going as they please? This'll be fun.

~~~
Ok, honestly I'm really tired and trying to write this chapter at the same time. But I got the point across. And I'm sorry it wasn't as funny as other chapters,but it was suppose to more of a serious chapter, my apologies. Kay, toodles.