Chapter twenty three- EXPLAIN YOSELF

Lillian's pov

Sebastian pried Grell off of him again, and Ciel was completely confused. I was about to start laughing again, when someone knocked on the door. Sebby-chan and I both looked at each other, but I ran before he could stop me. The person knocked louder. 

   "CALM DOWN. I'M FRICKEN COMMING."

I closed my eyes, and opened the door, trying to act proper. It didn't work out very well.

   "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor. We are bu-"

I opened my eyes, and my jaw hit the floor. Well, almost anyway.

   "J-J-J-J-JACKIE."

   "Good to see you too, Lily."

She gave me a smile, and stepped inside. HOW IN THE NAME OF LORD JESUS HIMSELF DID SHE GET HERE!?

   "At least, I think you're Lily. The Lily I know would rather die than wear a dress."

   "You have no idea."

She gave me another smile, which turned into a smirk. Before I could open my mouth, she ran and tackled me into a hug. We went flying, and I landed on my back with her on top of me. 

   "Lady Lillian, do you know this girl?"

I opened my eyes, and seen Grell, Emo Pirate, and Sebby-chan walking down the stair case. When they reached the bottom, Ciel's and Sebby-chan's faces turned red. Why did they turn into tomatoes all of a sudden?

   "Hey, Lily?"

   "Yea?"

   "You might want to pull your dress down."

I felt a breeze on my legs, and froze. I am so killing her. After sitting up, I pulled my dress down as far as it would go, and glared at Jackie. 

   "That was your fault!"

   "Fight me."

We both smirked at each other. 

   "Gladly."

I tackled her, and pinned her to the ground, which she quickly reversed. Without even knowing what I was doing, I pushed, and she went flying, hitting the wall. I stood up and started laughing, while Kitten Lover went and helped her. 

   "I remember you being strong, but I don't remember you being that strong."

   "Demon powers, bitch."

I placed my hands on my hips, and she gave me a confused look. 

   "Its a long story. Anyways, EXPLAIN YOSELF."

   "What do you mean?"

   "WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEAN!? How did you get here!?"

   "Oh. I seen this light, and I decided to touch it."

   "YOU DON'T GO AROUND TOUCHING RANDOM LIGHTS."

   "Then how did you get here?"

   "Well that's beside the point."

   "Umm, Lillian? Who is that?"

Emo Pirate pointed at Jackie, and I smiled. 

   "This, my dear Emo Pirate, is my best friend. Also known as Jackie."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and she did the same. 

   "I see. Well, do you have anywhere to go?"