Chapter twelve-Escape

*Insert caption here*

(Sorry, I got nuutthhiinn to speaks to you's about)

~~~

A week and a half had now passed by since that night, so Lillian was up walking around. Her back bothered her slightly, but almost to point to where she couldn't feel it. She didn't have to take that medicine anymore, and she couldn't be more relieved. Especially after she found out what she did the first night. But Lillian was just happy to have her "moving sticks" (as she called them) all to herself again.

"What's for breakfast today?"

"Lillian, why aren't you in a dress?" She had on her spare change of clothes that were in her bag from when she first got here. She had on her converse, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a Falling in Reverse T-shirt on. Because to her, band T-shirts were life. Besides Grim Reapers, food, skateboarding (oh how she misses skateboarding), video games, and of course anime. But now she was in one, which was better to her.

"Didn't feel like wearin' it."

"It doesn't matter what you feel like wearing. That is what you are to wear."

"You know, for such a hottie you sure can be a real pain in the ass..." she muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing. Now what's for breakfast?"

"Go change."

"I'm feeling in the mood for some pancakes. Maybe even any types of deserts."

"Lillian. Dress. Heels. Now."

"That's it! Brownies. I want brownies. Think you can get kitten lover to make me some brownies?" Before he had the chance to say another word, there was a loud bang at the door.

"I got it CIIIEEELLLLLL!" She screamed his name as she ran towards the door. Man was having the power in her legs back great.

"How may we help you?" She was trying to act like Sebastian, so she closes her eyes and held her arm in front of the stomach. She talked in a deeper tone seeing hers was a bit high and she stood waiting for an answer. Eventually she got tired. "Well?" She opened her eyes and let out a scream that was instantly muffled.

"All we need is you."

"My lord."

"What is it. I'm busy." He was now in his study looking over paperwork.

"Well I just thought you'd like to know that Lady Lillian has been taken but I suppose I'll be on my way."

"What!? By who?"

"It would appear Alois Trancy."

"That damn Trancy. Sebastian, get the carriage ready. We have a visit to the Trancy mansion."

Sebastian helped Ciel into the carriage and shut the door. As they started moving, Ciel looked over to where Lillian used to sit. How she'd stare out the window, her hands in her lap. They came to a stop, and Sebastian opened the door and helped him out. They walked up to the door and Sebastian knocked.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting.

The door creaked open, a tall man behind it.

"We weren't expecting visitors today." He pushed up his glasses.

"Yea? Well neither were we. Where's Trancy?" He marched through the door and looked at Claude.