CHAPTER 8

She squatted in the corner and counted with her fingers for a long time.

After all, as an ancient person, her math ability was very poor.

She was so bad that after studying for so many days, she could only count on her fingers.

Fortunately, her mobile phone had a calculator, so she could understand the addition and subtraction of down payment, deposit, and final payment when buying a mini skirt.

When it comes to multiplication and division, Shen Suqin gets dizzy.

But she also knew that Su Yu said she wanted to buy her a small skirt and a small car, so that was enough!

It's a pity that Shen Suqin doesn't know that in addition to the full payment, there is another way to buy a small car called a loan, and... a driver's license is also required.

It just so happened that Su Yu in this world didn't have a driver's license at all.

After Shen Suqin finally figured out whether she understood or not, the car also stopped downstairs at Wen Siyue's friend's house.

The other party's mother was already waiting downstairs.

Before she got out of the car, Su Yu could see through the car window that the aunt was surrounded by black energy.

It looked almost the same as the one on Wen Siyue before.

Obviously, she has been affected by the black energy in her daughter.

Su Yu took out the paper charm from her backpack and put it where she could easily reach it.

Then she told Mrs. Wen not to get out, and then got out of the car with Shen Suqin.

She had a tender face and looked young, and her aunt was surprised when she saw it.

However, Mrs. Wen had talked to her on the phone before coming, so she had no choice but to place her hopes on Su Yu.

After all, the Wen family is rich and has far more means than theirs.

"Auntie, what's the number of your room? Who else is in the room?" Su Yu approached her, holding a paper charm in her hand.

As she spoke, she raised her hand and pressed it directly on the aunt's shoulder.

The paper charm was held by her, she put it on Auntie's shoulder smoothly.

The aunt was stunned, but found that the paper charm caught fire.

She subconsciously wanted to reach out to take it, but Su Yu blocked it.

Only then did she realize that although the paper talisman was burning, it didn't burn her at all, and there wasn't even any heat at all.

When the paper charm burned out, not even a trace of ashes was left.

She was unscathed, but she felt her whole body relaxed.

She realized that the young man in front of her was indeed capable.

She was in a hurry and spoke very fast. "I live in 1702, and her father is still at home. I came down to greet you. Master, you must save my daughter!"

Su Yu nodded. "Don't worry. "Well, Auntie, please don't go up now. I don't think you're in good condition. Stay in the sun for a while. I'll go up and take care of it, then I'll come down and call you."

But Auntie shook her head. "No, no, I will." Follow you, I don't trust my daughter."

The aunt's eyes were very firm, and there was no wavering on her face.

Su Yu lamented the pity for the parents in the world, and then thought of her own parents in real life.

She died in a car accident, and her death was very sudden.

If my parents found out, they would probably die of grief.