CHAPTER 34

Bai Xi didn't know what Zhao Yueyun was thinking, otherwise she would definitely shake her shoulders and ask her.

Are you sick?

I'm almost pouring my heart out to you, and you still think I treat you the same as others, right?

But Bai Xi didn't know, she was as usual, happily carrying the dishes to their room with Zhao Yueyun.

Bai Xi pulled out a folding table from the side.

The table was not too big and square, but it was more than enough for a meal.

Zhao Yueyun put down the dishes and looked at the table.

In fact, this table often appears at the door of the live broadcast room.

When Bai Xi was hungry at night, she would secretly cook and eat at this table.

Bai Xi borrowed this table from the villagers in the village, and she had to return it after the program recording was completed.

When she saw Bai Xi sitting alone at the table to eat at the door of the live broadcast room, she thought the table was very big.

When she sat down, she felt that it was not so big.

Even when Zhao Yuesheng and Qi Yue came and sat down, she still felt a little crowded.

Zhao Yuesheng gave the agreed hot pot base to Bai Xi.

Bai Xi accepted it with a smile on her face.

Then she came close to Zhao Yueyun and whispered into her ear, "Let's keep this hot pot base. I'll make it for you later. Eat spicy boiled fish." Her words brought out Zhao Yueyun's greed.

She recalled the taste of the spicy boiled fish she had eaten before, but subconsciously felt that Bai Xi's cooking would be more delicious and more in line with her taste.

It was just Bai Xi's breath on her ears that made Zhao Yueyun's ears feel itchy. She pushed Bai Xi and said, "Sit tight and don't come over." Bai Xi shook her head for a moment, and then she called the others.

The two of them said, "Eat food."

Zhao Yueyun originally thought that this meal would be awkward, and for some reason, the dish that clearly suited her taste was being shared by others for several bites, so she subconsciously felt a little uncomfortable.

However, she didn't feel so uncomfortable when she saw the little bit of heartbroken expression that Little Taiyang occasionally showed between the doors while eating.

Because——Bai Xi was more heartbroken than her.

In fact, while watching the live broadcast, Zhao Yueyun noticed that Bai Xi would sometimes show a small expression of heartache, which was so inconspicuous that others would not even notice it, but Zhao Yueyun could always catch her heartache.

Zhao Yueyun couldn't figure out why Bai Xi was heartbroken at first, but later she discovered that every time she showed this expression, it was when she wanted to pay or give something to others.

Little money lover.

Zhao Yueyun secretly complained about Bai Xi in her heart.

All the guests enjoyed the meal, but Bai Xi, as the host, had a sad face.

She still had a smile on her face, but there was a slight twitch in the corner of her eye.

Looking back, Bai Xi was left with Zhao Yuesheng and Qi Yuesheng.

They had eaten so much... In fact, it was true.

Zhao Yuesheng had been hungry all day, and he was a man.

Naturally, he was better than the three women.

Eat more and Qi Yue has been eating her own food these days.

In fact, she also knows very well that her cooking level is just that.

She doesn’t have to cook it by herself today, and the food tastes good, but it will be a big mistake if she doesn’t eat it seriously. A bowl.

Bai Xi felt that she could no longer think about it, and the more she thought about it, the more heartbroken she became.

When Zhao Yueyun came out of the shower and wiped her hair, she saw Bai Xi sitting on the bed with a sad face.