CHAPTER 144

Elsa resumed her life as an ordinary student. She was the same as before.

She went to class in the morning and went to the principal's office in the afternoon to receive guidance from her senior brothers and teachers.

Occasionally, she would write back to her father and tell him what happened recently.

Everything was going in a good direction. Gu Yue even felt that she could return to the real world.

But when the system asked her, "Host, are you going back?"

Gu Yue only replied, "No, wait a little longer."

When will she wait?

Gu Yue didn't know.

When Elsa returned to her happily, Gu Yue couldn't say goodbye. The system still sympathized with her and said, "Okay, host."

Compared with the systems in the novels she read, which could punish or even kill her, Gu Yue felt that the one she encountered was unexpectedly easy to talk to. She curiously asked the reason, and the system was silent for a while, and said in its own electronic voice without any emotion, "I'm used to it."

Although the system's voice was emotionless, Gu Yue always felt a little sad.

From then on, every once in a while, the system would ask Gu Yue, "Host, are you going back to the real world?"

And Gu Yue's answer never surprised the system, it was always the same sentence, "Wait a little longer."

Until Elsa graduated and reached the age of 24, Gu Yue stayed in this world for another five years, and Gu Yue's answer was still the same sentence, "Wait a little longer."

The system understood that it might never wait for Gu Yue to say that she wanted to go back.

Kodo also came on the day of Elsa's graduation. When Elsa went back during the holiday and said that she was a tenth-level strongman, Kodo was so shocked that his jaw dropped.

But he never thought of using Elsa as his most outstanding weapon. Except when doing business, he would use the title of a tenth-level strongman as a raft, and he never wanted Elsa to help him at other times.

Kodo just rubbed Elsa's head and said softly, "Dad is proud of you, and Mom will definitely be proud of this."

At this time, Gu Yue missed her relatives very much. She missed her father and her mother, but if she said she wanted to leave Elsa and go back, she couldn't do it.

Gu Yue sighed deeply: I finally understand why novels always look for orphans to do tasks.

Humans are weak and refuse to choose. Gu Yue can neither let go of Elsa nor her relatives.

She can only postpone the time of returning.

In the five years of living in this world, Elsa has not made any gestures similar to kissing. Gu Yue was relieved on the one hand, but felt lost because Elsa didn't like her at all.

But on the day of Elsa's graduation, she came to Gu Yue with flowers in her hands.

"Good girl, can you date me?" Elsa's face was very red, and the wind gently blew her long golden hair, which brushed across her face but could not cover the blush on her face.

After five years, Elsa's eyes are still so pure and clean, not polluted by anyone.

Gu Yue was in a trance, remembering a description in the original novel.

Elsa lost her father who loved her the most, and there was no one in this world that she could be tied to. She just sat in the chair, looking down at an unknown place. Yin Ze called her, and Elsa looked up, but her eyes scared Yin Ze.

Elsa's eyes were originally bright and clean, like a clear sky or an endless sea, but at this moment, they were like a pool of water that could not be seen to the bottom, dark and obscure, making it difficult to see what she was thinking.

Those eyes should have been a pair of twinkling stars, but they were covered with the shadow of death, making Yin Ze want to escape from Elsa.

This description of the original text appeared in Gu Yue's mind at this moment. She looked at Elsa opposite, and it was hard to imagine that these eyes would become like that in the end. She didn't want to see such bright eyes become dull and without luster.

Fortunately, in the bureau against the orc queen five years ago, Yin Ze was convicted by Qiu Li for colluding with foreign races.