CHAPTER 93

After a few days of peace, Ji Mengjia got up earlier than Iris today. She was going to the infirmary to get some things.

It's Ji Mengjia's rule to be prepared. She has a deep paranoia of insufficient firepower and will prepare enough things for herself.

But she didn't expect that something would happen after she left for such a short time.

Ji Mengjia was still working on something in the infirmary when Alice's Follower No. 1 came over. She was crying as she came.

Ji Mengjia frowned and felt that something was wrong. Before she could ask what happened, Follower No. 1 started crying and said, "It's all your fault! If it weren't for you, Lady Iris wouldn't have been taken away by the Elders Council!"

Follower No. 1 explained the problem in a few words, but Ji Mengjia didn't understand why Iris was taken away. She thought about it and had some guesses in her mind.

Was she reported by someone?

Just like in the novel, Iris went to the Elders Council to report but was stopped and beaten by the hero Ferry on the way.

If the report was successful, Ferry should have been taken away by the Elders Council.

Or... is there any other reason?

For example, for her, he chose to fight against the entire family...

Ji Mengjia spoke to comfort Henchman No. 1,
"Even if Iris was taken away, the Elders Council should not do anything to her. She was only taken there for questioning because of her relationship with me. She is not such a person who doesn't know how to advance or retreat. She also clearly told me that her relationship with me only existed during the time she was in school."

Although Ji Mengjia said this, she had a concern deep in her heart: What if she was really taken away because of her relationship with me?

Ji Mengjia comforted Genben No. 1, but her tone became shaky as she spoke. It didn't seem like she was trying to convince the other person, but herself.

"You should know that she is not a guy who gives up everything for love. She has all the pride of being a vampire noble."

Henchman No. 1 looked at her blankly, and then cried even more sadly, "Lady Iris! Look at the people you are in love with! She doesn't know what love is at all! Go and save Lady Iris!"

Henchman No. 1 cried and ran away.

Ji Mengjia stayed where she was, looking at the powder she was grinding. Finally, she couldn't help but ask the system, "How far is the progress bar?"

"75."

Ji Mengjia's hand trembled, and she slowly ground the powder, not fast but not slow, and waited until all the powder was ground before putting it in her pocket.

"I'm not going to save her, I'm going to destroy the entire Elder Council."

The system didn't say anything, but it knew that Ji Mengjia did want to destroy the entire Elder Council.

But she said these words at this time, but she seemed as stubborn as a duck.

This is what she has always wanted to do since she came to this world and knew the structure of the Elder Council. This is what she must do as a demon hunter.

She also knows very well what the Elder Council does, the Elder Council controls all the rules of the vampire world, looking down on the mortal world from a high place, and the thirteen clan nobles like Iris are just pawns in their hands.

They educate and brainwash nobles like Iris from a young age, telling them what their mission is. This school is not the Garden of Eden for little vampires, but a breeding farm.

If she really destroys the Elder Council, Ji Mengjia doesn't know if Iris will hate her. Iris was a chess piece trained by the brainwashing education to meet the needs of the elders. Of course, she also supported the elders. Once she destroys the elders, Iris's love for her might turn into hatred.   

Ji Mengjia took a deep breath. No matter what, she had to take a gamble. She was a person who did what she said and was impatient. She was really afraid of what she would do if Iris had an accident.