CHAPTER 125

The days of playing at home always passed quickly, and it wasn't long before it was the day for Elsa to leave for school.

The magic school she attended was in the world-famous academy capital, and it would take at least half a month to drive a carriage from Storm City.

Gu Yue rolled her eyes when she heard the news. She forced Elsa to stay until there were only two days left, "Believe me, I won't even take you two days!"

Elsa looked at Gu Yue with admiration, "I believe you!"

When the day of departure came, Gu Yue stood in the yard of Elsa's house, her whole body restored to the time when she first met Elsa. She shook off the hair all over her body, and then looked at Elsa.

"Where is your luggage?"

Elsa pointed to the pile of suitcases prepared by the maid next to her, and Gu Yue realized what a real lady was.

Before crossing, Gu Yue's luggage was not small when she returned to school after the summer vacation. She carried a bag on her back, held a bag in her hand, and pushed a suitcase.

She thought these things were a lot, but she didn't expect Elsa's luggage to be too much.

Compared with her luggage, Gu Yue's luggage at that time was really a small witch compared to a big witch.

Gu Yue stretched out her claws and waved them. A crescent-shaped black crack suddenly appeared on the ground, and then the luggage fell into the gap and disappeared directly.

"Wow, you are awesome!"

Elsa's tone was very exaggerated, with little stars in her eyes, looking at Gu Yue with great admiration.

"Humph." Gu Yue raised her neck, turned around, and wagged her tail at Elsa, "Come up quickly."

Elsa pointed at herself. She was a little bit at a loss at first, but soon, she understood what Gu Yue meant and smiled a little bit innocently, "Can I really sit on it?"

Gu Yue nodded, "Come on."

Elsa pulled up her skirt, looking a little impatient.

Although she was impatient, she was still cautious, as if she was afraid of hurting Gu Yue, and slowly sat on Gu Yue's back. When she rode on Gu Yue's back, she felt a little bit like falling into a dream and incredible.

Elsa gently touched the hair on Gu Yue's neck and whispered, "Wow."

Gu Yue was wearing the black satin collar with rubies today. She told Elsa to hold the bow tightly, and then stretched out two huge wings in Elsa's shocked eyes.

"Wow..."

Elsa looked at the wings covered with black hair, her eyes were full of stars, "This is too amazing!"

Even her father Kodo, who was watching on the side, was shocked.

"What's so surprising about this? It's just mimicry. I usually use this to change my size. You weren't surprised before."

Elsa said embarrassedly, she thought that the Moon Wolf could change its size, but it was really beyond her expectation that it could change its wings.

But soon, the clever Elsa had a new question, "Can Guaiguai become a human?"

Gu Yue choked for a moment. Elsa was really asking a question that was out of the question. She didn't answer Elsa's question, but gently flapped her wings and ran twice, then flew into the sky.

When Elsa saw Gu Yue's actions, she didn't understand what Gu Yue was going to do at first. It was not until Gu Yue left the ground that she hurriedly turned around and shouted to her father, "Father! I will come back to see you when I have a holiday!"

Kodo couldn't help but hold her forehead, and then waved her hand weakly.

When he knew that his daughter spent 9 million to buy the gem, Kodo was a little weak. But he didn't expect that his prodigal daughter would buy several gems to make a necklace, and stuffed them all in the suitcase and took them away this time.

But that's his daughter, what can he do?

Pamper her.

Besides, his daughter is now a quasi-ninth-level big shot, and there is also a ninth-level magic beast. With this kind of force, their Lawrence family will only become stronger and stronger.

Kodo was refreshed when he thought of this. He felt that the sky was clear and the rain stopped, and he would be fine again, and he could make more money to spend on his prodigal daughter!

But not long after Gu Yue flew in the sky, she heard Elsa ask again, "Can't Guai Guai turn into a human?"

If Elsa was a smart person, she should have understood that Gu Yue didn't want to answer this question at all when Gu Yue took off in dissatisfaction just now.

But Elsa is not a smart person, and she is a little bit naive and even a little stupid and dull.

So she not only didn't realize that Gu Yue didn't like this question, but even thought that Gu Yue didn't hear it just now, and continued to ask without discouragement.

Gu Yue still didn't answer, so Elsa asked again. This time she thought that the wind was too strong so Gu Yue didn't hear her, so she leaned over Gu Yue's ear and shouted, "Guai guai, can't you turn into a human?!"

"Why are you yelling so loudly? I just can't do it, so what! Only the tenth level can turn into a human, don't you know!"

Elsa really didn't know.

When Gu Yue yelled at her, she even felt a little wronged.

Didn't she want to turn into a human?