CHAPTER 134

Elsa had just stepped off the stage when she was found by Yin Ze and Shana. Because Yin Ze was her savior, out of courtesy, Elsa did not leave immediately.

As the male protagonist of this novel world, Yin Ze was definitely strong. He was the opponent that Elsa would meet in the finals.

Yin Ze had a good attitude. He first asked Elsa if she could go to a place where no one was nearby to talk about something.

Elsa looked at the location of Gu Yue on the second floor and nodded reluctantly.

The three of them then came to an empty corner. Yin Ze hesitated for a long time before speaking, "Student Elsa, it's like this. I think you know that the next game will be the final between the two of us."

Elsa nodded. Of course, she knew it.

Student Yin Ze was very strong, and he was also a special professional magic swordsman who practiced both magic and swordsman. Such a person was very difficult to deal with for both magician and melee professional contestants.

Did he come to me now to tell me that although they were classmates and I was also roommates with his girlfriend Shana, he would never show mercy and I had to take care of myself?

Elsa's head was already filled with this kind of plot. She swallowed a little nervously, then clenched her fists and put them on her mouth, looking at Yin Ze with some trepidation. But as soon as Yin Ze's words came out, Elsa was completely confused.

"The thing is, for some reason I must get this prize, which is the magic potion that can transform the monster into a human form. Although I'm very embarrassed, can you please do me a favor?"

Elsa actually didn't understand what Yin Ze meant in her mind, but when it came to the magic potion, Elsa's first answer was, "No, absolutely not."

When she disappeared After she finished figuring out what Yin Ze meant, she looked at Yin Ze with an incredible look, "How can you ask me to play a fake game? And that potion is very important to me, I will never give it up!"

Shana twitched her eyebrows with a cold face, and then said, "That potion is very important to Yin Ze, it is related to orcs..." She was interrupted by Yin Ze before she finished speaking. He once again begged very sincerely, "I also know that this is a bit hard to accept, but please believe me, I really have my own reasons..."

"I don't want it, this is the only thing I absolutely won't give up."

Elsa answered very straightforwardly. She didn't want to continue to entangle with Yin Ze, but Yin Ze gritted his teeth, "If you can give the potion to me, then my previous favor of saving your life will be written off!"

Elsa is a little stupid, but she has a good memory. She immediately brought up what Yin Ze had said before, "You also said before that the healing potion I gave you was very expensive. You saved me, and I gave you the healing potion in return, and I didn't accept your money. If you feel that the favor of saving my life cannot be written off, I will give you other compensation later, but I will never give up this one."

Elsa only left one sentence at the end, "The victory or defeat of this game depends on our own ability."

After that, she walked away. Although her posture was still elegant, her pace was very fast, and in the blink of an eye, her figure could not be seen.

Yin Ze and Shana who stayed behind looked at each other, and finally Shana spoke first, "I knew she wouldn't let you. She said you saved her life... Her family is in business, and businessmen value profit. How could they give up the fat meat that is about to be in their mouths?"

Yin Ze lowered his head and thought for a while. He thought more than Shana, "Is it possible that she also knows about the matter of the orc princess and wants to give the magic potion for transformation to the orc princess?"

"How is it possible? The orcs kept this matter very secret. If you didn't have a relationship with Luna, you wouldn't know..."

The two of them quickly stopped talking about this topic, and finally Yin Ze sighed, "I wanted to retain my strength, but facing a 6th-level magician, I may not be able to win by hiding my strength. There is no way. At that time, everyone will rely on their own abilities, and I may have to expose my true strength."

Shana nodded, "This is the only way. Elsa is unwilling to help, and we can only rely on our real ability to get the magic potion! But I don't know if Luna can still appease the orc queen. She is ready to grab it herself."