CHAPTER 66

Xuan Yi has been lying at home for more than a month. She feels that she has fully recovered, and all the bones in her body are aching from lying down.

How about saying that people are cheap?

When she was in the military, Xuan Yi always felt that daily training was hard. But when she returned home, she ate and drank every day.

Xuan Yi was afraid that she would get fat, so she had to go every day and hadn’t driven for a long time. The door and the original room were specially used for exercise, and I exercised for two hours every day.

But the days at home were really boring. Xuan Yi turned around, stood up like a carp, and discussed with Li Silu, "I want to open a cake shop, just a small shop. I will make some cakes every day for fun."

Of course, Li Silu would not refuse her partner's request. She arranged for her assistant to find a shop for her and even decorate every detail. Discuss all details with Xuan Yi.

The decoration speed in the Star Age is really fast, and Xuanyi's small cake shop will be open for business in just one week. Her cake shop is located in a smaller business district in Capital Star.

The store is not big, but it is very quiet around the first floor. It is very suitable for Xuanyi who opens a store to play.

Li Silu originally wanted to pretend to be generous and hire two beta clerks for her, but her eyes were full of jealousy, so Xuan Yi refused directly.

After Xuan Yi refused, Li Silu withdrew her pretended generous expression and immediately jumped into Xuan Yi's arms with a smile on her face.

Not long after Li Silu jumped into Xuan Yi's arms, the two began to exercise.

Although Xuan Yi has gradually become accustomed to life without glands, she still occasionally feels regretful that she can no longer smell the pheromone of Li Silu Jasmine Green Tea.

After her glands were removed, Xuan Yi was no different from other betas except that the bird was larger. Pheromones cannot be smelled or released, and there is no fever period and no need for inhibitors.

Li Silu was more affected than her.

Because Xuan Yi could no longer release pheromones, and she had been marked by Xuan Yi and could not accept other people's pheromones, Li Silu could only relieve her fever period by taking inhibitors.

Fortunately, Xuan Yi has been by her side these days, and her state of mind can always be relieved through vigorous exercise.

Although the fever period was a bit difficult, Xuan Yi felt that Li Silu must be in terrible pain every time she saw her arm covered with inhibitor needles.

Li Silu smiled and said she could hold on.

On the opening day of Xuan Yi Cake Shop, Li Silu came to give her a flower basket, but there were too many things going on in the Xuan Group, so she sat there for a while and then rushed back to the company with her secretary.

Because the place chosen was relatively quiet and it was open on a weekday, Xuan Yi's cake shop didn't do much business on the first day.

She made some fruit mousses of various flavors, not much, only about twenty yuan in total. In the afternoon, there was still no sound, so Xuan Yi packed two portions of strawberry mousse and gave the rest to surrounding businesses.

The surrounding neighbors all have a great impression of this new neighbor. After all, she looks safe from thieves. Generally speaking, those who open stores here are betas.

In the ABO world, betas definitely account for the largest proportion. They guessed that Xuan Yi was just a beta who looked more like Alpha, but because of her appearance, they inevitably developed a crush on her.

But the omega who came over in the morning was obviously a partner with her. Although it was unclear why an omega would find a beta as a partner, the two obviously had a good relationship, and everyone felt that there was no chance.

The neighbors also smiled and accepted the mousse cake she sent, and returned some small things as gifts.

Xuan Yi carried two pieces of packaged strawberry mousse and happily went to find her wife.

Although the current acting chairman is Li Silu, the administrative girl downstairs is very discerning and did not stop Xuan Yi at all. Instead, she called her colleagues to welcome her and trotted over to the elevator.

When Xuan Yi arrives, she can take the elevator directly to find Li Silu.

When Xuan Yi passed by the secretary's office, Li Silu's personal secretary was stunned for a moment, and then quickly came up to her, "Ms. Xuan, let me help you..."

"No, I'll go there myself." She raised her hand and showed her Look at the plastic bag in your hand and the cake box inside.

To be honest, the expression on Xuan Yi's face has become much more vivid since she retired after all, it is really relaxing to bid farewell to the military and not have to pretend to be majestic in front of others.

Xuan Yi didn't notice that the secretary had a look on her face that was hesitant to speak.

She passed the secretary and walked towards the chairman's office. She stood at the door of the chairman's office and just raised her hand to knock on the door, but her ears moved slightly and she heard the sound inside.

Alpha's physical fitness is so good that he can clearly hear what's going on inside just by standing outside the door. Being separated by a door could not block the top alpha's hearing. She could clearly hear the... quarrels inside?

Li Silu seemed to be arguing with another woman. Xuan Yi, who had lost her glands, could not judge the second gender of the woman inside just by her voice. But from the content of their argument, Xuan Yi understood that the woman was an alpha.

"Xuan Yi is already a useless person. She can't even provide you with pheromones! Sooner or later, if you continue like this, your pheromones will be out of balance, and you will be worse than dead!"

The female alpha's voice was full of joking and gloating. It also carries a pretentious affectionate and distressed tone, which sounds off-putting. Li Silu's voice on the opposite side was very cold, "Madam, the matter between my partner and I has nothing to do with you. Please leave me now!"

The female alpha sneered, "It doesn't matter? When you have a pheromone meeting at noon today I couldn't help but overflow, you disrupted this meeting!"

The female alpha was so aggressive that she almost didn't give Li Silu a chance to refute, and put forward a self-righteous opinion, "But it doesn't matter, even though Xuan Yi is dead, I can do it! Help you. As long as you go to the hospital and wash off Xuan Yi's previous marks, I will be merciful and make a temporary mark on you. Anyway, Xuan Yi can no longer smell the pheromone, even if you have my pheromones on your body. She won't notice anything about the smell!"

Xuan Yi took a few deep breaths and was shocked to realize that someone wanted to cuckold her!

She mobilized her memory and matched the female alpha's voice inside with that of a cousin of hers.

In my impression, this cousin is just a useless snack. She is useless except for her gender. She is a disgrace to the alpha world.

Although she is Xuan Yi's cousin, her relationship is already three generations away. Relying on the few shares left in her family, she spends her days idle and unpragmatic.

But she actually wanted to cuckold herself!

Xuan Yi was holding her breath before she could rush in and give her a punch. Inside, Li Silu reacted even more excitedly, "Shut up! Why do you say Xuan Yi is a useless person?! She is a beheading expert. Moving hero! The one who killed the Zerg Queen! You are the waste!"

Xuan Yi could almost imagine Li Silu showing off her teeth and bluffing.

In front of the alpha, the omega is so weak, but Li Silu would choose to unleash hostility against the alpha for the sake of her dignity.

The female alpha became opposite angry, and her voice With obvious anger, "How dare you, an omega, call me a waste?!"

Xuan Yi put her strawberry mousse cake on the table aside. After doing all this, she suddenly kicked open the door of the chairman's office.

The two people inside were obviously confused. When she entered, they looked at When the cousin raised her hand,

Xuan Yi's eyes widened: She not only wanted to cuckold herself, but also wanted to beat her wife!

Xuan Yi moved quickly and grabbed her shoulder before she could react. She pressed her to the ground, pressing her knees against her cousin's shoulder blades, leaving her without any possibility of resistance.

She screamed in pain and didn't hesitate to cry for mercy. Xuan Yi raised her head after subduing her cousin.

Just as she was about to comfort Li Silu, she saw tears rolling down her face... But Xuan Yi could tell at a glance that Li Silu was pretending more than she was really feeling uncomfortable.

Xuan Yi was very calm now, she told Li Silu, "Call the police."

After she finished speaking, she saw that Li Silu's condition had become abnormal, and her feet were unstable and shaky. She suddenly realized her cousin was releasing pheromones to Li Silu: Wow, she is so bold!

She can't smell the message now. But for Li Silu, as an omega, alpha's pheromones are fatal poison, especially since her partner cannot provide her with pheromones, causing her resistance to pheromones to plummet.

Pushing aside her cousin's long hair to reveal the glands on the back of her neck, Xuan Yi's words were cold, chilling to her bones, "If you release pheromones outside again, I will dig out your glands with my own hands, "She dug her nails into her cousin's glands, "Believe me, digging out your glands is much easier than dealing with the Zerg Queen."

The cousin only felt that the fingers on the back of her neck were extremely cold. What Xuan Yi said made her cousin swallow her saliva. She slowly put away her pheromones.

Xuan Yi saw that Li Silu was in a slightly better condition. After a while, a hand knife forced her cousin to pass out.

She stood up and came to Li Silu's side.

Although the influence of the pheromones was gone, the omega was still weak. She leaned against the desk and rested her hands on it. In order to prevent herself from falling to the ground,

Xuan Yi hugged Li Silu in her arms, but she no longer had glands and could not release the pheromones that could comfort Li Silu. She was still helpless now, so she stretched out her hand weakly, gently pressed down on the desk, her voice was weak, "Inhibitor..."

Xuan Yi came back to her senses, she hugged Li Silu and sat on the chair behind the desk, reached out to open the drawer, and found the inhibitor inside.

Xuan Yi had not used this kind of thing very much, so she could only follow the original method in her memory and inject the inhibitor into Li Silu.

After a long time, Li Silu recovered.

During this time, Xuan Yi kept hugging her tightly. She looked at Li Silu without saying anything.

After she regained her composure, she smiled at Xuan Yi, but Xuan Yi didn't smile, and only had a look of confusion on her face. This made Li Silu's smile gradually fade away with confusion and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xuan Yi's hand tightened, and Li Silu even felt that her hand around her arm hurt her a little.

But at this time, Xuan Yi looked even more pitiful and in need of her love even more.

Xuan Yi said, "I'm sorry. "