CHAPTER 16

After being discharged from the hospital, Su Yu went to the Supernatural Processing Bureau to take notes as scheduled.

Before leaving home, she bargained with Shen Suqin.

Shen Suqin insisted on following her, but Su Yu knew that there was a big boss in the Supernatural Bureau who could see through Shen Suqin, so she talked to her and bought Shen Suqin with a set of cosmetics.

She really couldn't understand that she didn't even use cosmetics herself, but she had to buy them for ghosts first.

What's even more outrageous is... after buying it, you have to put it on the table of Shen Suqin's memorial tablet.

The cosmetics will turn black, and the plan of giving it to your wife and then using it for yourself is completely defeated.

Su Yu put on her backpack and put on her coat before riding her little bicycle out.

The Supernatural Processing Bureau was not far from her home, and it was also in the city center where parking was not easy, so Su Yu didn't plan to drive.

She rode her bicycle to the nearby subway station and then walked three stops to get there.

The Paranormal Bureau is right next to the city bureau.

I guess it's because if someone encounters a problem, they still go to the police.

If they encounter something that can't be solved, they just turn left and go to the Paranormal Bureau.

Su Yu came to the door of the Supernatural Processing Bureau and sighed with emotion.

You will never lie to me.

This is exactly the same as described in the original work.

The gate of the Supernatural Processing Bureau looks no different from a small factory on the roadside.

Only the pedestrian path next to it is open, and there is a gray-haired man sitting inside, wearing security clothes.

There isn't even a brand on the marble wall next to the gate.

If they didn't know the location, most people would probably think that this was a small factory on the verge of bankruptcy.

But this "small factory" has an excellent geographical location, just two or three steps away from the city bureau, and it is still in the city center where land is at a premium.

Moreover, Su Yu also knew that the unprepossessing man in security clothes was actually not a simple character.

He was somewhat of a "sweeping monk". and are just standard.

Su Yu came to the small window in front of the security room.

The old man inside looked out, "What's going on?"

Su Yu clarified the purpose of coming, "To take notes."

The old man scratched his head, "The police station is in front, you just have to walk a few more steps. The road is here."

This old fox pretending to be confused!

Su Yu didn't believe that she had a ghostly aura and the boss couldn't tell.

Su Yu's ghostly aura was so strong that he couldn't even stand it in the sun.

After all, she stayed with a bunch of ghosts every day.

If it weren't for the blessings of her ancestors, Su Yu would definitely be in trouble, and it would be a bloody disaster.

Fortunately, every time she went to offer incense to her ancestors, the ghost energy on her body would be eliminated.

Although she was still haunted by Shen Suqin afterwards, there was still ghost energy on her body, but Su Yu would not directly say "It's hopeless" if she saw it on others.

Just wait for death.

Even so, the ghost energy in Su Yu's body is still much heavier than the kind that accidentally bumps into a ghost.

"Look here, the Supernatural Processing Bureau. Han Jiahao called me to take notes."

The uncle nodded again, "Then you go in."

Su Yu turned around and walked into the Supernatural Processing Bureau.