CHAPTER 162

Wang Qi was numb, really numb.

He really wanted to know now, did Mu Yan'er know what she was saying?

Or did she know what her expression was when she said this?

Wang Qi thought he was an insider, so when he saw Mu Yan'er's expression, he could naturally associate it with: she looked like a little woman talking about her husband with pride.

No, what's there to be proud of if your partner's brain is not working?

Wang Qi has lived for so many years, and he often pretends to be various identities and walks among mortals and cultivators. Naturally, he can understand what Mu Yan'er's expression means at this time.

Obviously, she has a little love in her heart, but she hides a little woman's thoughts, and she is afraid that others will see the clues. Her eyebrows are slightly wrinkled, and her eyes are slightly filled with spring water. Although she was full of expectations, her thin lips revealed words of rejection.

She thought she had hidden her thoughts well, but her eyes had already betrayed her. If the guy named Xiao Xiao had some experience, he would have won Mu Yan'er long ago.

But Wang Qi's eyes were so experienced. He had noticed that the relationship between the two of them was unusual before.

He thought that the two of them were inseparable, but he didn't expect that they hadn't even broken the window paper here.

Wang Qi's eyes rolled and he had another idea.

He first planted the seed, "Master Yan'er's words seem to have something to do with Master Xiao Xiao's the relationship is extraordinary. I heard before that you two are engaged, but I didn't expect it to be true."

Mu Yan'er's expression was visibly panicked. She probably didn't expect that even a disciple who had just entered the sect would have heard of this. She straightened her face.

"What are you talking about? Xiao Xiao and I are both women, how could we be engaged!"

"Master, don't worry. It may be a misunderstanding by others. I heard it wrong."

Wang Qi was very calm. He pushed Mu Yan'er to the edge of the cliff with just one sentence.

Wang Qi's eyes flashed with an inexplicable look. He used this trick to shatter the Tao hearts of many cultivators. What he is best at is pointing out the most embarrassing thoughts that cultivators don't want to admit.

"Indeed, this engagement can't be true. Two women are engaged. Isn't that a great offense and against the way of heaven? If this matter is known to the general public, I am afraid that others will poke their backs. Besides, if a cultivator has such thoughts in mind, there is no telling when he will fall into the devil's way. At that time, it will harm others and oneself. Fortunately, Master Yan'er knows what to do and will not make mistakes."

After Wang Qi finished speaking, he chatted with Mu Yan'er casually. He could see that Mu Yan'er was a little absent-minded after he finished speaking, and the hesitation in her eyes was even greater.

The cultivators in their sects were like the spiritual plants that were nurtured in the spiritual fields. They had never been outside and could not withstand the slightest wind and rain. Even some words could shake their hearts.

Wang Qi had done many such things, and his methods were not limited to that. In order to speed up the shaking of Mu Yan'er, he even used his magic power again and planted a seed into Mu Yan'er's heart.

Wang Qi's methods were cunning and ordinary people would never find them. But he had used magic power once before to find Mu Yan'er's residence. That time was a desperate move, and using it again this time would increase the risk of being discovered.

But Wang Qi had had enough of being an outer disciple in Xuantian Sect, so he had to take the risk to speed up. The speed at which Mu Yan'er's heart of Taoism wavered.

If Mu Yan'er's heart of Taoism was really shaken under his influence, then the following things would be much simpler. If she accidentally went astray during cultivation and fell into the devil's way, it would be easier for Wang Qi to manipulate her.

Besides, Mu Yan'er was the person Xiao Xiao loved. If Mu Yan'er fell into the devil's way, Xiao Xiao's heart of Taoism would also be damaged.