CHAPTER 163

The first thing Xiao Xiao thought of after confirming Mu Yan'er's feelings was her attitude was very direct and aggressive. Just the kiss between their lips could make Xiao Xiao happy.

Xiao Xiao couldn't wait to touch Mu Yan'er's thin lips and rub them gently. The fine strands of hair fell from the corners of her temples, and the ends of her hair swept across Mu Yan'er's cheeks, making her feel a little itchy.

At some point, the positions of the two changed, and Mu Yan'er was pressed against the door panel by Xiao Xiao. She softened unconsciously and even lowered her head a little. In the end, she could only look up and was forced to accept Xiao Xiao's kiss.

Mu Yan'er had been pursing her lips tightly to prevent Xiao Xiao from making any inappropriate moves, but Xiao Xiao was licking her like a puppy.

Mu Yan'er was about to open her mouth to curse, but Xiao Xiao caught her chance.

"Well..."

When Xiao Xiao teased her, Mu Yan'er could only be forced to bear it.

Xiao Xiao's skills were not very good, but Mu Yan'er had no experience either. Although the two of them were having sex like thunder and fire, they were not actually very passionate.

As cultivators, both of them held their breath for a long time. In the end, Mu Yan'er couldn't bear it anymore and pushed Xiao Xiao away.

She couldn't help but wipe her mouth with her hand, but Xiao Xiao looked at her with a very hurt look. Mu Yan'er
didn't care and wiped it with her sleeve.

After wiping, she could still see the water stains on her sleeve, which made Mu Yan'er take a deep breath.

She was angry out of shame.

"Get out! Get out!"

Xiao Xiao wanted to push the issue further, but was pushed out of the room by the furious Mu Yan'er.

Mu Yan'er's door slammed in front of her, and the wind blew her fine hair on her temples to the back.

It was a familiar scene again.

Xiao Xiao was stunned for a while, and seeing that Mu Yan'er really had no intention of opening the door, she said a few words and turned away aggrievedly.

In fact, when she held Mu Yan'er's wrist just now, Xiao Xiao habitually checked the condition of Mu Yan'er's meridians, and then found that there was a strange thing on her base.

Xiao Xiao compared it with what the senior brother had explained before, and got the answer: it was magic.

Xiao Xiao was worried about alerting the enemy, so he did not erase the magic.

But Xiao Xiao took it to heart, and came out of Mu Yan'er's room at this time. Xiao Xiao ran straight to find the senior brothers and sisters on the mountain of Mu Yan'er's lineage.

For some reason, Xiao Xiao always felt that not only the senior brothers and sisters from the clan leader's lineage, but also the senior brothers and sisters from Mu Yan'er's lineage were particularly good to her, just like her own junior sister.

In response to Xiao Xiao's inquiries, the senior brothers and sisters told her everything they knew, and even called their friends to come together to think about whether they had missed anything important.

After brainstorming, one of the senior brothers suddenly remembered, "Junior Sister Xiao Xiao, an outer disciple from your side came to deliver something today, but inexplicably went to Junior Sister Yan'er's place. I also saw him come back later, and he joked with me that he had taken the wrong way. I was quite surprised. It's strange. Our mountain is not big, how can we get lost? Think about it, is this what you want to ask?"

Xiao Xiao smiled sweetly, "Thank you, senior brother."

After she left, the remaining senior brothers and sisters were still there, saying "this is love, paying so much attention to the situation of the person you are engaged to, fearing that she will be disturbed. Xiao Xiao is such a thoughtful person and he is a perfect match for Junior Sister Yan'er."

Xuantian Sect is really lucky to have this group of disciples who only know how to ship CPs instead of doing their work every day.

After Xiao Xiao returned to her own mountain, she immediately went to find the outer disciples manager, and then quickly locked on the target person - Wang Qi. After all, she and himself were the only ones who had been to Mu Yan'er's room today.

First of all, she ruled himself out, so there was only one correct answer.

Wang Qi had been caught on the spot by Xiao Xiao before and had tried to shake Mu Yan'er with words.