CHAPTER 72

WORLD FOUR  (-HUNTER x VAMPIRE-)

The moment Ji Mengjia woke up, she reached out to touch the knife hidden on her waist. Only after she touched it did she slowly breathe a sigh of relief.

She sat on the slowly moving bus and set off for an unknown school.

Today was her first day of transferring to another school.

Ji Mengjia's eyes suddenly became clear. She looked around inconspicuously, and then her eyes fell on the uncle in the driver's seat of the bus.

The strong smell of vampire blood was already coming to her face. Ji Mengjia's hands were a little itchy, but when she thought about the inexplicable task she had to do next, she could only suppress the impulse in her heart.

Ji Mengjia, she is a demon hunter.

She never dreamed that she would fail in an encirclement and be killed by the monster. But maybe it was because she had accumulated merits from hunting monsters for a long time that Ji Mengjia actually had a chance to start over.

This opportunity was obtained by the task of saving the second female lead.

This was a world that was very suitable for Ji Mengjia, because it was a story that took place against the background of the Blood Clan Academy.

Wouldn't this be like a duck in water for Ji Mengjia?

She could kill all these newly adult vampire cubs with a single move, but the problem was that her mission target was still a vampire.

Speaking of which, Ji Mengjia now regretted reading this novel. In the gaps between exterminating monsters, Ji Mengjia often read some novels.

Although she was already a 29-year-old woman, she still had some fantasies about this because she had no time to fall in love. During her rest time, she would read novels recommended by younger juniors.

She never dreamed that a junior as a demon hunter would recommend her a love story between a mixed-race vampire and a human.

The heroine of this story, Mo Xiaoxiao, is a human girl who inexplicably received an admission letter from the Blood Clan Academy. Because her family was poor, the school waived all tuition and miscellaneous fees, so she came to this school to repeat after failing the college entrance examination.

Unexpectedly, all the students here are monsters called blood clans.

In this academy, Mo Xiaoxiao was bullied and sucked in blood.

Finally, under the protection of the noble male protagonist, she struggled to survive while falling in love with the male protagonist... And the second female is the male protagonist's original fiancée, a noble lady of the blood clan.

Although she will not do it herself, the blood clan below will more or less find trouble with the female protagonist in order to please her and to drink fresh blood for themselves.

After knowing that the male protagonist and the female protagonist are in love, the second female even tried to find the Blood Clan Elders Council to bring them both to trial.

Then the second female was killed by the male protagonist.

Or she died of blood sucking.

To be honest, it made Ji Mengjia very unhappy to protect a vampire. But in order to return to reality and kill the monster that had done her a disservice, she decided to complete this task well.

She is set here as an ordinary human who transferred here, but there is no such person in the novel.

This is purely the system's pity for Ji Mengjia... because basically there are few humans with roles in this novel, and they are all far away and have no reason to come to this academy.

If Ji Mengjia is stuffed into a vampire shell, the system is afraid that Ji Mengjia, a radical, will slit her own neck on the spot.

The system finally gave Ji Mengjia a shell, which is her.

It's just that Ji Mengjia, who has become 18 years old from 29 years old, looks younger and more energetic, and has no injuries on her body, and she is not grateful to the system.

"Don't you think you were younger when you were eighteen?"

"A person's peak period is between twenty-five and fifteen. I was at my peak before I died. This body now is not as strong or fast as it was before I traveled through time."

"..."

The system felt that something was wrong. It was clearly looking for someone according to the host's previous suggestion.