CHAPTER 117

When Zhang He, the commander of the personal army, learned that the princess wanted the personal army to be ready, he actually knew it in his heart.

As early as a year ago, the military department guarding the city gate reported that the commander of the night border guard army had visited him. He had already understood it in his heart and had been training hard.

Since the personal army arrived in Liangzhou, the equipment has been updated in batches, and the requirements for them have become higher and higher.
Eat well, use well, and naturally double the training.

After five years of living in Liangzhou, the personal army has been reborn and become the sharpest sword and the thickest shield of the princess.

This sword will be unsheathed today, and no one can stop it.

But a few days before his departure, Zhang He still went to see the princess.

He knelt down and bowed his head to the princess who was sitting high on the steps, "I just want to ask the princess, why are you going here?"

Zhang He did not hear the princess's voice, but heard the crisp footsteps. She walked down the step by step, and the female official lifted the heavy curtain.

After a while, Zhang He heard the princess's voice from above his head.

"I will go to clear the emperor and the concubines." Her voice was loud and clear, but Zhang He seemed to hear the meaning behind the words. She said the word 'concubine' more lightly. Listening carefully, she did not want to 'clear the emperor's concubines', but 'clear the emperor'.

Zhang He took a deep breath and put his head on the ground, "I will complete the task at my death."

Zhang He was the commander of the personal army assigned to the princess by the late emperor. From that moment on, his master was only the Princess An Ning. Even if the emperor wanted the princess's life, he had to step over him.

Before departure, the princess encouraged the morale of the entourage. She said little, but when the elegant princess stood in front of the high wooden platform, all the entourage seemed to have souls.

They were the entourage of the princess, fighting only for the princess. The princess said she wanted to go to Beijing to clear the court, so they went.

The princess gave them something that no one else could give. They were ready to fight to the death for the princess, and they would definitely give the fruits of their triumph to the princess.

But no one expected that in the spring sunshine, the princess's phoenix crown reflected the sunlight, as if it was glowing.

The princess raised her hands in front of her chest and bowed, saying, "Gentlemen, please go with me!" She lowered her eyebrows slightly, then bowed slightly and bowed gently to the entourage.

The princess is going too?!

The entourage was instantly excited, and when the commander Zhang He said, "The entourage swears to serve until death!"

Then all the soldiers shouted the four words "swear to serve until death" at the same time.

They moved in unison as if they had rehearsed it, bowing with their hands and kneeling on one knee. The heavy plate armor fell to the ground with a clanging sound that almost shook the sky.

With their lord like this, how could they not fight to the death?!

The personal army set out in the spring when the flowers were blooming, and hurried all the way. It was not that they did not encounter resistance, but the personal army was well-equipped, and the enemy was like paper in front of them, and they easily captured the city.

The personal army had strict military discipline and treated the local people with self-discipline and courtesy.

Such a reputation spread that even after the defenders were defeated, the personal army did not encounter any resistance from the people when they entered the city.