CHAPTER 71

Li Silu was confused when she woke up, because she smelled the smell of her pheromones that she was used to - that was Xuan Yi's pheromones.

Alpha's pheromones penetrated into her nose bit by bit, and they were afraid that she couldn't smell it, so they rushed in.

Li Silu took a deep breath and held it, because the smell was too strong.

But she knew that her partner had no glands and could not release pheromones. She had many guesses about this smell. Was someone with a similar smell to Xuan Yi coming in? Or was I dreaming...

When Li Silu was still confused, Xuan Yi came out of the bathroom door, jumped onto the bed, turned her back and pointed at the back of her neck to show Li Silu, "Lulu, look! Look! Have my glands recovered?"

Li Silu raised her eyes along Xuan Yi's hand and saw Xuan Yi lifted the hair on the back of her neck, revealing her slender neck. Because of the scar, her gland area looked very scary. The piece of flesh was scraped off alive, and the neck was sunken a little, which made people feel painful.

But at this moment, although the criss-crossing scars were still there, the sunken area was bulging.

Li Silu couldn't help it and took action.

Her fingertips gently pressed on Xuan Yi's glands, and the rich pheromones were emitted from here. Her fingertips carefully rubbed Xuan Yi's glands, but she saw that Xuan Yi had goose bumps all over her skin - this part of the alpha was particularly sensitive.

Li Silu even stretched out her hand and pinched the alpha sensitive gland. When Xuan Yi jumped up, Li Silu realized that she was not dreaming.

She rushed over and hugged Xuan Yi's waist, crying and laughing at the same time. She didn't know what expression to make, but Xuan Yi knew that she was crying with joy, "Great! Great!"

Although Li Silu didn't mind whether Xuan Yi had glands or pheromones, it would undoubtedly be much more convenient for both of them to have such things.

After Li Silu was sure that she was not dreaming and Xuan Yi's glands had really recovered, she immediately got up from the bed, washed up simply, and took Xuan Yi to the military hospital for examination without even putting on makeup. She was still very worried, afraid that this was a sudden situation or that Xuan Yi's body was damaged.

Fortunately, after a round of examination, the doctor said that there was no problem and thought that Xuan Yi's case was simply a miracle. But the two of them couldn't explain what happened. In short, it was inexplicably healed.

The doctor scratched his head with not much hair, and couldn't say anything other than the word "strange".   Just to be on the safe side, the doctor asked Xuan Yi to stay in the hospital for a few days for observation.   Hearing that Xuan Yi's glands had recovered, the door was opened and the people who came to visit Xuan Yi almost broke the threshold of her ward.   

The Grand Marshal also came to visit. Li Silu thought that the Grand Marshal must have some important matters to discuss with Xuan Yi, so she made an excuse and walked out of the room.

With nothing to do, Li Silu went to the park downstairs to sit for a while, and who knew that she would meet an unexpected person.

It was Tang Wei.

Li Silu was a little surprised. Tang Wei stared at her blankly, and Li Silu stood up involuntarily. She didn't want to have any contact with Tang Wei, mainly because she was an alpha, and Li Silu was taught not to spend time alone with alphas.

But she thought about it carefully, and in fact, when she picked up trouble with Tang Wei before, she had spent time alone with her.

The two of them stood there looking at each other for a while, and then Tang Wei couldn't help but say, "Can you... let Xiuqi go?" Li Silu was stunned, but soon came back to her senses.

Although no one told her what happened to the drugging incident, through the few words of the Grand Marshal's wife and what Xuan Yi did, Li Silu could also know that Shen Xiuqi should be the driving force behind it.

He is indeed a new upstart in the business world, and everyone will fawn on him, but the upstart is too insignificant in front of the Grand Marshal.

The Grand Marshal loves his niece very much, so when this happened, the Grand Marshal was behind the scenes to add fuel to the fire. He was different from Li Silu's previous innocuous fault-finding. The upstarts had no face in front of him, and it was only a matter of time to uproot them.

However, in just a few days, Shen Xiuqi was already in a state of panic.

Moreover, the rumors about the couple in the upper circles had intensified, and the subordinates who used to be obedient in the company would even look at Shen Xiuqi with obscure eyes.

Shen Xiuqi rarely showed his frustrated side in front of Tang Wei, but the current situation had made him too busy to care about Tang Wei, so even Tang Wei noticed the problem.

She might not know what Shen Xiuqi did to Xuan Yi and Li Silu behind her back, but she realized that Shen Xiuqi was being targeted and it was related to the couple, so she asked around and came to find her.

Xuan Yi's glandular recovery has been reported in the military's news after many examinations in the past few days. After all, the recovery of a great hero is a good thing for everyone and the most famous military hospital in the capital star is this one.

However, Tang Wei couldn't go directly into Xuan Yi's ward, because there were military personnel standing guard at the door - Xuan Yi was a lieutenant general, and although she had retired, she still retained her military rank because of her achievements.

Under such circumstances, Tang Wei had no chance to meet the two of them.

It was Li Silu who came down to get some fresh air, otherwise they would never meet.

Facing Tang Wei's plea, Li Silu was actually a little happy in her heart: This is nonsense, Shen Xiuqi, who had been against Xuan Yi for so long and often picked on her but never got any good, and who she had liked for so long, turned out to be an omega, Li Silu was so angry!

Now Tang Wei said these words so humbly, and Li Silu's tail was about to rise to the sky. No matter how happy she was in her heart, Li Silu still acted reserved and dignified. If it were before, she would certainly show her temper, but now she is the acting chairman of Xuan Group, so she has to save face!

Li Silu skillfully spoke in an official tone, "You shouldn't come to me for this matter. After all, Shen Xiuqi and I are good friends, and I will definitely not target him, have you offended someone recently..."

Before Li Silu finished speaking, she saw a figure suddenly rushed out. Li Silu was startled and took a step back.

When she looked up again, she found that Tang Wei had been protected by Shen Xiuqi behind her. The person who rushed out just now was Shen Xiuqi.

Li Silu's eyes twitched, because Shen Xiuqi looked very strange now, and she almost couldn't help laughing.

Shen Xiuqi's cheeks were still swollen. Although the swelling subsided a little after a few days, it was a drop in the bucket.

Xuan Yi used too much strength, and it would take at least ten days and half a month to completely subside.

Moreover, with their omega physique, even if they went to the hospital, the recovery speed would not be very fast, and Shen Xiuqi didn't want to go to the hospital to feel their strange eyes.

Although it's not nice to say this, Shen Xiuqi's face is now swollen like a pig.

But before Li Silu could show her smile, Shen Xiuqi made her face fall completely. He hugged Tang Wei tightly, as if Li Silu had just bullied his wife. He was furious, but his words were a little vague because of his swollen face,
"Li Silu, can't you let us go?! I have nothing to do with you. I only treat you as my sister. Please don't bother me anymore!"

Li Silu almost got so angry that she pouted: What are you talking about?! When did I bother Shen Xiuqi again?!

Li Silu stared at them for a while, and then laughed out loud after a while, "Shen Xiuqi, what are you doing? An omega should act like an omega. You protect an alpha like this, as if I, a weak and helpless omega, can do anything to her."

One sentence offended two people. Li Silu is really talented in this kind of thing.

But Shen Xiuqi on the opposite side seemed to not understand what he was saying. After hesitating for a while, he continued, "Do you hate me because I'm not an alpha? I get it. You like Xuan Yi because she's a strong alpha..."

"Bullshit!" Maybe it's because she has been with Xuan Yi for a long time, but Li Silu sometimes says things like this, "I hate you because of your deception. It doesn't matter to me whether you are an alpha or not, but you lied to me! After all, we grew up together as childhood sweethearts. If you really treat me as your sister, you can't be unaware of my feelings. You had plenty of opportunities to tell me your real gender, and I would not betray you. Instead, I would help you cover it up. But what did you do? You tried your best to conceal it and tricked me around. You must have been very proud to see how fascinated I was by you back then?"

Li Silu's words were all from the heart. She did like Shen Xiuqi, but that love had long since vanished.

"Yes, I was with Xuan Yi at first because she was an alpha that met my mate's selection criteria. But I didn't fall in love with her because of her gender. Even when she lost her glands, I still loved her." Her cheeks were a little red, probably because she was not used to confessing in front of others.

Shen Xiuqi on the other side was a little anxious, and seemed to want to stop her from continuing, "Why do you have to lie to yourself... I'm in love with Xuan Yi. I like her innocence towards me, her unconcealedness, and her truthfulness. When I'm with her, I don't have to pretend or use tears to arm myself..." Although this is because Xuan Yi can cry more than she does, Xuan Yi who cries in front of her is also very cute.

"Compared to you, Xuan Yi is much better! Even if you are really an alpha, I think you are not as good as Xuan Yi!"

Li Silu almost shouted this out loud. There were actually other people walking in the small park downstairs.

Li Silu blushed excessively when she said this, especially when others looked at Li Silu, Li Silu wanted to dig a hole and bury herself. What made Li Silu most embarrassed that not long after she said this, someone hugged her from behind. Familiar pheromones came to her face, and Li Silu really wanted to burrow into the ground this time.

"Lulu..."

Xuan Yi hugged the woman in her arms tightly, and then looked up at the opposite side, "If you understand, get out of here, otherwise I promise that your face will become more swollen than last time."

In the military hospital, many people are willing to serve Xuan Yi, who has the halo of a hero on her head.

Shen Xiuqi and his wife looked at the unfriendly people around them and could only leave in disgrace.

Xuan Yi picked up the woman in her arms and walked back to the door of the room with her in the eyes of a group of people watching the show.

Their backs were stretched out in the sunlight. Li Silu buried herself in Xuan Yi's arms and refused to raise her face. But she heard Xuan Yi's voice coming down from above her head, "Lulu, in two days, let's go on vacation for our honeymoon. We didn't go last time."

Li Silu raised her head from her arms and answered with curved eyes, "Okay."