CHAPTER 89

In the narrow and dim alley, a particularly bright light penetrated the darkness and illuminated the alley brightly, and the beam directly hit the vampire lying on the ground.

Ji Mengjia's flashlight is special, guaranteed to have the same structure as sunlight, which can give vampires a sunbath.

High temperature, high brightness, an absolute good product for dealing with vampires at home and travel.

Wisps of white smoke came out of the vampire lying on the ground, and soon the vampire couldn't stand it anymore. He suddenly jumped up from the ground, howling and hiding in the corner to avoid this ray of artificial sunlight.

Ji Mengjia turned off the flashlight and looked at the vampire: Sure enough, he was pretending to be dead.

Ji Mengjia held the flashlight in one hand and her small box in the other, and felt that she had indeed become a lot smarter.

She looked at the vampire in the corner of the alley and suddenly asked, "Why did you run to Iris's window? Who sent you?"

The vampire was still wearing a black cloak. He was afraid that Ji Mengjia would shine the flashlight on him again, so he stretched out his hand to pull the cloak to cover half of his face. A pair of red eyes were exposed. When he heard Ji Mengjia's words, a strange look flashed in his eyes.

Ji Mengjia understood: he wanted to deceive her.

Ji Mengjia weighed the flashlight, "I know, you won't tell the truth. Then I'm too lazy to bother with you, just let the sun burn you to death."

Ji Mengjia was about to turn on the flashlight.

The vampire inside had a hoarse voice, but spoke very quickly. When he saw Ji Mengjia's actions, he first wanted to hide himself, and probably felt that he couldn't hide himself, so he hurriedly said, "Don't! I can actually tell the truth! Don't turn on your broken lamp!"

What broken lamp, what does he know about this country vampire, this is the power of technology!

Ji Mengjia was unhappy in her heart but she didn't show it on her face. Instead, she looked innocent like a high school girl... To be honest, as a mature woman who has grown up for a long time, Ji Mengjia felt really sick deep down when she did such a thing, but she would not get anything out of it if she didn't pretend.

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Of course." The vampire probably felt that Ji Mengjia was easy to fool, so he relaxed a little.

"Who sent you?" But he didn't expect that Ji Mengjia's first question would get to the point.

The vampire was stunned for a moment before answering, "I am from Lady Iris's family. Her parents asked me to come and see Lady Iris."

"Then why did you climb through the window instead of the main door? And you could have submitted a family visit application and met in the visiting room."

This boarding school for all vampires is very strict. In order to protect the seedlings of the vampire world, they have set strict family visit standards. Otherwise, anyone could come in at will.

How could the vampires feel at ease to leave their own cubs in the school?

The vampire in front of him also understood this very well. The look he gave Ji Mengjia had changed. He was probably wondering why this kid was so difficult to deal with.

The vampire paused for a moment before answering, "Because the adults gave me a special order and asked me to tell Lady Iris privately." His hands were always hidden behind his cloak, and his shoulders shrugged slightly, as if he was doing something small.

Ji Mengjia lowered her eyes slightly. With her eyes, she could easily see the black mouse-like shadow falling from the vampire's cloak and disappearing into the cracks in the wall.

Ji Mengjia moved her hand slightly, and a small origami butterfly followed the shadow secretly.

Her technique was so skillful that the vampire on the opposite side didn't notice it at all. Besides, the demon hunters in this world have been declining for too long, and the techniques they have are not as varied as Ji Mengjia's.

"So that's how it is." Ji Mengjia said, but the flashlight in her hand suddenly burst into light. Her flashlight was indeed a customized high-end product. It didn't take long for the vampire to be wiped out.

Although it was also related to his own escape, Ji Mengjia had been a demon hunter for so many years. What tricks had she not seen from vampires? It was nothing more than turning into a mouse and running away secretly. What was left here was just an empty shell, pretending to be solved by her.

Moreover, it took this vampire half a day to find excuses, and it was so slow to make a mouse. It was a pity that she waited for a long time.

Ji Mengjia waited for a while, making sure that the vampire had gone far away, and then took out another butterfly from her sleeve. She blew a breath at the butterfly, and this plain-looking origami butterfly came to life in Ji Mengjia's hand, fluttering its wings and flying up.

This is a mother and child butterfly. The one that flew over was very small, it was a child butterfly, and this was only a mother butterfly. According to the rules set at the beginning of birth, this mother must go to find her child.

Although the butterfly was made of paper, it flew very fast, and there was no difference between it and a real butterfly.

Ji Mengjia walked slowly behind the butterfly, took out her mobile phone, and put the earphones into her ears.

After all, this is a high-tech era, and demon hunting methods and technology must be combined with each other.