CHAPTER 99

"Why can't I do this? You must have forgotten that we are husband and wife."

You Ning was in a ridiculously good mood whenever she saw Shi Jinyu, smiling as brightly as a flower.

But Shi Jinyu didn't feel happy, and even her face was calm.

"But you and I are both women..."

You Ning laughed out loud, and the laughter interrupted Shi Jinyu's words directly, "You are wrong. In the eyes of outsiders, you are a man."

Her voice was crisp and pleasant, but Shi Jinyu only felt that it was harsh in her ears, "You forgot that this was your own choice. You disguised yourself as a man to enter the examination room and deceived the world to gain fame. I fell in love with you at first sight at the Qionglin Banquet, and you married the princess in the name of a man. Jinyu, guess, if the world knew that you were a woman dressed as a man, what would they think of you? How would they treat your Shi family? Regardless of what the world thinks, think about it, if my brother knew that his sister suffered such a great injustice, what would your Shi family do?"

After hearing what You Ning said, Shi Jinyu's face turned pale, and her eyes were full of fear.

After saying this, You Ning felt that she should be hung on the street lamp, and the ugly face of the feudal class was undoubtedly revealed.

Besides, You Ning is the best at playing with people's hearts. She hit her with a club, and now she wants to give her a poisoned red date.

"Besides, don't you still have ambitions to realize? If your female body is known to others, even if the emperor lets your Shi family go, all your ideals and ambitions will be in vain. From now on, even if you marry someone else, you can only live in a deep mansion, living a life of firewood, rice, oil and salt. But it will be different when you are by my side. I will support you and let you fulfill your ideals and ambitions. When we return to my fiefdom in a few days, you will be able to show your talents. Jinyu, do you still remember your ideals?"

After saying this, the fear in Shi Jinyu's eyes turned into hesitation.

How could she forget her ideals and ambitions?

She wanted to let the world know that the saying 'A woman's virtue lies in her lack of talent' was absurd. She wanted those women who were forced to live in the boudoir to be able to go out one day...

Shi Jinyu knew that her ideals sounded unrealistic, but she really had always wanted to write a chapter on injustice for women all over the world.

The more she read and the more sensible she became, the more she knew what those women who couldn't read and those who only read the three obediences and four virtues had lost.

But the eldest princess said that she was willing to support herself and allow herself to make great strides in her fiefdom.

Although it You Ning sighed in her heart that she really had the talent to be a feudal class. If she were put in modern times, she would definitely be hung on the street lamp.

Such a simple woman with great ideals and ambitions was corrupted like this.

The system jumped out at this time, "Please do the task actively! Do the task actively! Your progress bar has not increased at all!"

You Ning felt guilty, but still responded to the system in her mind righteously, "Don't make noise, I'm doing it."   

The system felt very tired. It felt that it was just that the progress bar was not negative, otherwise it would directly show it a -50.   

You Ning didn't care what the system thought. She happily took her beauty to the front hall to prepare for lunch.

The utensils of the Princess's Mansion were naturally good, and even the food was very delicate, but Shi Jinyu had something on her mind, so everything she ate tasted like chewing wax.   

You Ning could see that Shi Jinyu was in a bad mood, and she had many ways to deal with it.

"Try this bowl of Hibiscus Spring Dawn. I like it very much. It tastes sweet but not greasy. When summer comes and it is chilled, the taste will be even better."

Holding the soup in her bare hands, You Ning's nails painted with bright red nail polish complemented the white porcelain, making her look even more beautiful.