CHAPTER 141

After hearing the elder say the word "gone", the other elders of the Elf Elder Council almost fainted.

They were all very old, and even the elves, who were known for their longevity, had reached the age of dying.

These elves value the Moon Well Water more than anything else. It is a sacred object bestowed by the Moon Goddess.

Although they firmly believe that the most dangerous place is the safest place, they will indeed go to see it from time to time.

Who would have thought that being too clever would backfire, and one day the Moon Well Water would be stolen by an outsider.

The Elf King tightly grasped the longbow, veins appeared on the back of his hand, and his anger was almost uncontrollable. He took a step forward, and it was his greatest rationality to hold back his anger and speak properly, "What about the Moon Well Water? Where did you put it?! Hand it over now, and I can spare your lives!"

Elsa was feeling very guilty, but she still told the truth honestly, "I drank it."

At this moment, the Elf King wanted to faint.

"Drank it?! So much Moon Well water?! Who are you kidding..."

"Burp..."

Before the Elf King finished speaking, he heard Elsa burp.

Elsa even rubbed her stomach, "I really drank it. I felt it tasted tasteless, so I drank a few more sips. I drank it all without paying attention."

The Great Elder was not giving up, and asked again,
"Did you drink it all?" His voice was trembling, and his eyes were full of pleading.

But what greeted him was Elsa's clean and neat sentence, "Yes, I drank it all."

"Didn't leave a drop?"

This time Elsa shook her head, and the Great Elder's dull eyes instantly lit up a glimmer of hope, "Leave it?"

Elsa pointed to the ground. The palace of the elves was carved with marble bricks. The ground was smooth and clearly visible, and there was a particularly round drop of water where she pointed.

Elsa was a little embarrassed, her voice was a little low, "Actually, there is still one drop left."

The Elf King couldn't bear it anymore, he bent his bow directly, and a green magic arrow automatically appeared on the huge branch bow.

Elsa held her magic wand, as if she was facing a great enemy.

She constructed the magic shield unexpectedly fast, and it was already built before the Elf King's arrow was shot.

The green magic arrow seemed to contain huge energy. It absorbed the magic power around it, and then carried the power of thunder and flew towards Elsa.

This arrow was worthy of being an arrow of a tenth-level strong man. There was a faint sound of thunder. The green magic power could even distort the space.

There seemed to be black lightning wrapped around the arrow head. At the moment of release, Elsa could no longer see anything else.

Elsa took a deep breath and prepared to use all her strength to resist this arrow.

The next moment, the arrow nailed to Elsa's magic shield, making a crisp "ding" sound, and then the magic arrow disappeared.

"..."

"..."

Elsa and the Elf King looked at each other. The magic arrow flew towards Elsa with the force of thunder and finally nailed on the magic shield. It was as if the magic power was absorbed by the magic shield, and it disappeared in the next moment.

If Gu Yue was here, she would have to say: thunder is loud but rain is small.

The Elf King was embarrassed for a moment, and then he once again raised the branch bow in his hand and shot the magic arrow at Elsa.

The magic arrow still flew towards Elsa with the force of thunder and then nailed on the magic shield.

Finally disappeared.

And through these two magic arrows, Elsa inexplicably gradually understood the principle of magic arrows.

Elsa took a deep breath, she waved the magic wand and raised her hand, and on her left and right sides, green magic arrows appeared at the same time, and the momentum seemed to be at least twice as high as the magic arrows of the Elf King just now.

The Elf King and the Great Elder looked at each other, and each saw speechless choking in each other's eyes: what to do, it seems that they can't win.

A man who knows the times is a hero. The elves have been able to stand in this world for so long because they are good at adapting to the situation.