CHAPTER 167

Zhang Keke had just come out of the game cabin and made herself a bowl of instant noodles when she started eating, and she received a call.

In this world, only the technology tree of the online game was lit up, and other technological aspects were similar to the world of ordinary processes.

"Hello?"

Zhang Keke pressed the instant noodles with her hand and took her keyboard to press it.

She was planning to eat the instant noodles while looking at the forum to find technical posts to learn how to play the war rider, but her cell phone suddenly rang.

She could only use her shoulder to support the phone and tilt her cheek to hold the phone, sliding the mouse to continue looking for strategies.

A male voice with very standard Mandarin came from the other end of the phone, "Hello, is this Ms. Zhang Keke?"

Zhang Keke responded, thinking in her heart that it was a sales call and was about to hang up, but the other party reported her information again.

When Zhang Keke heard the other party say that it was a lawyer, she felt that this was not a sales call, but a scam call, and she was really ready to hang up immediately.

But the lawyer told her that Zhang Keke was about to go to the company for negotiations, and informed her that he was entrusted to be Zhang Keke's attorney and would be responsible for Zhang Keke's contract negotiations together with the lawyer she originally hired.

Zhang Keke looked serious. After listening to him carefully and hanging up politely, she quickly searched for the lawyer's information.

When she saw the rows of resumes on the encyclopedia, Zhang Keke swallowed her saliva: This person must be a liar, right? How can she afford to hire such a lawyer? And where does she have a friend who has the money to help her hire such a lawyer?

As a result, when she arrived downstairs of the company with trepidation, she saw the lawyer she hired standing timidly next to another man in a suit.

Zhang Keke walked closer and saw that it was the man she saw on the encyclopedia just now?

Seeing Zhang Keke coming, the lawyer stepped forward, "Ms. Zhang Keke? Let's go. Please don't say a word in a while. I will help you solve this negotiation on your behalf."

Zhang Keke was a little stunned, but nodded quickly.

The lawyer's performance on the spot was as good as his rows of resumes.

Zhang Keke pretended to be dumb throughout the whole scene, and the compensation she paid was only one percent of what she expected, which means: her little money was saved!

When they came out of the meeting room for negotiation, Zhang Keke finally woke up from her dream, "Which friend of mine invited you?"

The lawyer stretched out his finger to touch his glasses and replied with a smile, "My employer asked me to keep it confidential, so I'm sorry I can't tell you."

After that, he declined Zhang Keke's proposal to treat him to a meal and left quickly.

What Zhang Keke didn't know was that this lawyer also suddenly received this case and took time out of his busy schedule to come.

If the employer hadn't given too much and provided complete and well-prepared materials, he wouldn't have taken this sudden case.

Although the client's expectations were not fully met due to the rush, he also tried his best to achieve a good result.

Zhang Keke watched the lawyer leave like the wind, still a little confused.

But soon, she was no longer confused. Because there were still some details to discuss with the lawyer they hired, they left a step late.

Unexpectedly, they were caught by Yu Zixuan, the head of the company and the president of the guild.

Zhang Keke wanted to escape at that time. After all, she had suffered enough from Yu Zixuan and his little lover before.