CHAPTER 115

In the spring of the second year, which was also the beginning of the fourth year since You Ning and Shi Jinyu came to Liangzhou, the rumors in the capital had become more and more outrageous.

Some people even thought that the Yue Fei was a vixen who came to cause trouble in Feng Dynasty.

You Cheng severely punished several people who spread the rumor, but the rumor still did not stop.

You Cheng's ability was not enough to deal with these things. He did not have enough experience, and his intelligence began to decline automatically when he encountered the heroine's affairs.

In the previous life, You Ning helped Youcheng for several years. Unlike the current You Ning, she chose to take Shi Jinyu back to Fengyi after the first year.

Naturally, You Cheng did not have such a smooth sailing in this life. But compared with the previous life, You Cheng has also grown a lot, but when he grows up again, he will be more flustered when facing things he has never experienced.

He was even too young to know how to deal with rumors, and without anyone to teach him, he was even more confused.

However, all this had nothing to do with You Ning and Shi Jinyu who were far away in the two states. Not only did it have nothing to do with them, but it also had nothing to do with the people in the two states.

They only knew that the new year had come again, and a little snow in the sky was a sign of a good harvest. Even if it snowed a little more, it would not be a big deal.

Now every family's house has been improved a lot, and it is no longer a wall made of yellow mud and straw. The government has a brick kiln, and the bricks produced there are cheap and easy to use.

There are also people working in the brick kiln in the village, and everyone says that the bricks in the brick kiln are good.

When someone tried it and built a house first, the villagers went to their house to see the house built with bricks... Wow, it was really magnificent, even the rich families in the village didn't have such a magnificent house. So they followed suit one by one, saving money to change the appearance of their own house.

There were also many factories built along the river, and they said there were dormitories for employees. There were tunnels in the dormitories, and it seemed that there was some kind of heating inside.

The ordinary people like them didn't understand it. They only heard those officials say that it was the heat from the biogas tank. In short, they could keep warm in winter without burning charcoal.

Now there are many factories in the two states, and the people earn a lot of money. They can work in the factories and live in good houses for free.

Many tenants have gone to work in the factories, and no one is farming the land.

The owners of the farms in the villages are anxious, but how can they compete with the factories for people?

Finally, the government came and said they would rent their land. They sent special people to farm the land together, and they did a better job than the original tenants.

This year, every household had a comfortable life, and even ate meat more often than before. In the past, they only cut two taels of meat to taste during festivals, but now they can eat meat once every two months. However, most of the meat they eat is mutton, which will have a mutton smell if not handled properly.

This year, everyone is even more grateful to the princess. If they have nothing to do, they will burn two incense sticks to the princess's longevity tablet at home, hoping that the princess will live a hundred years and protect them forever.

In the past six months, there have been many people from other states and capitals. Compared with the locals, they are all skinny and pitiful. Even the merchants who were traveling back and forth were saying that the capital was in a bloody storm right now, especially that the Emperor's favorite concubine Yue was actually a fox.