CHAPTER 189

Xi Tong was very happy to be able to beat Jiang Meizhen, but it was a pity that Jiang Meizhen didn't have that much blood and couldn't withstand her beating, and she even forgot that she was a nurse and could add blood to herself.

Soon, Jiang Meizhen was beaten into a white light by Xi Tong while shedding miserable tears. Before completely knocking out Jiang Meizhen, Xi Tong left her a message.

"Don't worry, we'll see you in the wild."

Jiang Meizhen shuddered all over, she looked up at Xi Tong, and felt that she was like a devil.

Without the help of the nurse to recover blood, Yu Zixuan's team was soon eliminated.

Xi Tong was still a little unsatisfied, always feeling that she had not played enough.

Compared to her, Zhang Keke didn't care. In fact, she already felt that those who had asked her to delete their accounts before were insignificant and could not attract her attention at all.

Xi Tong could understand, after all, Zhang Keke had no idea what would happen to her later.

Zhang Keke could ignore it, but Xi Tong couldn't.

This was her own revenge, a machine with a heart stubbornly wanted to do something to make the vicious female supporting role in the original novel who cried alone and finally fell to her death happier.

Seeing their miserable condition, this vicious female supporting role must be able to laugh from the bottom of her heart.

As a system, Xi Tong doesn't really have a strong sense of good and evil. To her, Zhang Keke is everything to her. Zhang Keke, who is smiling like this now, is great.

In the end, of course, it was Xi Tong and Zhang Keke's team that won the 5V5 championship trophy.

Zhang Keke, the newly crowned triple champion, naturally had to face the interview of the live broadcast platform.

She was a little flattered and at a loss, but as long as she held Xitong's hand, she calmed down.

"Then I must thank Xi Tong." She smiled and said this, looking at Xi Tong, and then the corners of her mouth almost stretched to the back of her head, "I actually haven't just played this game for a long time, I played it before. At that time, like Xi Tong, I played a nanny account, but I didn't get along well with the people I met at that time, so I deleted the account and started over. It was when I was in the novice village that I met Xi Tong. Since then, I have found my original intention of playing games."

"Playing games is to play with a smile."

After the end of [The World's No. 1 Martial Arts Tournament], Kele and his friends went to Haicheng to find Xi Tong and Zhang Keke to hold a celebration banquet with them.

Zhang Keke, who rarely met in person, became reserved. It was Xi Tong who pulled her out, changed her into the newly bought clothes, and asked a makeup artist to dress her up before pulling her to meet Kele and his friends.

Xi Tong's beauty really surprised Kele and his friends. When they knew that they had successfully met in person, they still offered their blessings.

Kele saw his wife Qixi's amazing look at Xi Tong, and thought of Xi Tong's identity as a bronze dynamite, so he immediately pulled his wife away, "Qixi, wake up! Xi Tong has a wife! You have a husband!"

Qixi felt a little guilty, "I know, why are you yelling so loudly!"

Zhang Keke, who was very socially anxious, relaxed because of their prank. She sat in her seat, leaned against Xi Tong, and held Xi Tong's hand, "Hehe, Xi Tong is so beautiful, it would be abnormal if I didn't feel moved."

But this overly beautiful treasure finally fell into her hands. Whenever she thought of this, Zhang Keke couldn't help but smile foolishly.

That night, Xi Tong deliberately watched Zhang Keke to prevent her from getting drunk, but Kele was drunk.

In the end, Qixi carried her husband to the car and found a designated driver to return to the hotel.

Zhang Keke wanted to walk along the beach to get rid of the alcohol, and Xi Tong didn't say anything and accompanied her directly.

Zhang Keke held her hand and strolled with her on the beach sand pond, chattering about some small things.