CHAPTER 55

Since Xuanyi’s true nature was exposed, she no longer bothered to pretend in front of Li Si. It was really tiring to put on air every day.

Moreover, she and Li Silu would basically spend the next month inseparable. Even if she could hold them together every day, Li Silu would find out sooner or later based on her acting skills.

But Li Silu was keenly aware that Xuan Yi still had many things that she was hiding from her. She didn't bother too much at this point in time.

Instead, she pulled Xuan Yi to pack and prepare to get up.

Xuan Yi has no parents, and Li Silu will not be made things difficult for her in-laws.

She originally thought that the day would go by calmly, but unexpectedly, the next moment Xuan Yi turned her back and led her into a huge mess.

After they finished breakfast, Xuan Yi took Li Silu directly to find her brother-in-law.

After the three of them sat down, Xuan Yi spoke, "Uncle, I plan to leave the affairs of our company to Lulu. You have contributed so much to the family, and it is time to have your own life."

As soon as these words came out, Li Silu and her uncle fell into silence.

Li Silu first realized that as a new daughter-in-law who had just married into the Xuan family, her partner was asking for power on the first morning after her marriage. This kind of thing was a bit too eager for quick success.

Moreover, Xuanyi never discussed this with herself before!

Li Silu only felt that she was two years older than him, and she had to try hard to appease her uncle. Although my uncle had no expression on his face and still had the same gentle smile as before, Li Silu must have been furious now.

"Xuan Yi, I'm still a student, and I still have unfinished studies. This matter is a bit too hasty..." Li Silu twitched the corners of her mouth and tried to put on a nice smile, but she was pronounced dead before she could finish her words. Xuan Yi was interrupted directly.

"Urgent? It's not urgent at all. I plan to hand over Xuanjia's business to you within this month." Xuan Yi doesn't think this matter is urgent. She has to complete the rescue mission within a month, and then back to the real world of women!

She absolutely, absolutely did not want to go to the military headquarters and live an inhumane life every day after her one-month wedding leave was over because the mission was not completed.

Help! She doesn’t want to eat nutrient solution!

Her first step to save Li Silu was to prevent Li Silu from being kicked out of the house. This thing is actually very simple to do, if you want Li Silu to avoid being kicked out of the house, just kick her uncle out of the house!

In order not to eat the sticky nutrient solution, Xuan Yi's eyes were particularly calm, with a hint of murderous intent. Her eyes turned to her uncle: "My uncle will also help, right?"

The uncle and Xuanyi looked at each other for a while, and found that her niece did not mean to joke at all, and the smile on his lips faded, "Although I am very grateful for your consideration, Lulu has no experience at all. It is indeed a bit rushed to hand over within a month."

"Lulu has experience. She is a top student in the management department and has been at home during the holidays. Help in the company. And there are many old employees left by her grandfather and father in the company. With their help, Lulu will be able to get started quickly."

These are things that Xuan Yi would not know because they are not written in the novel. But the original person’s memory recorded all these things one by one very clearly.

The Xuan family used to be the talking point of Xuan Yi's grandfather and father. After Xuan's father fell in love with Xuan's mother, he resolutely joined the military. However, the Xuan family's career is still there, and his old subordinates support the development of the Xuan family.

As a Xuan family member, my brother-in-law will naturally not be excluded, but it is impossible for him to enjoy the same treatment as Xuan Yi.

Just because he is a beta.

This world is very realistic.