Chapter 17

"Good morning love.."

A soft gentle voice tugged me sweetly from my sleep. I let my lips form a tiny smile at the sound. I let my eyes flutter open, meeting a pair of deep beautiful emerald ones.

"Good morning, Ruby" I said in a groggy morning voice which made her chuckle.

I rolled onto my side.

"Hey." She said.

"Did you get back to sleep last night after the disruption?" I asked.

The disruption being my nightmare. I felt bad because she was already so tired.

"I did thank you." She said.

I was glad. I rubbed my eyes.

"Come into the kitchen in about 15 minutes, okay?" She instructed.

I smiled. "Okay." I said. Watching her stand up and make her way out the room.

I got in the shower and then clipped my hair back. I slowly made my way out to the kitchen.

"Mmm something smells good." I said causing Ruby to turn around and grin at me. She then flipped two omelettes onto two plates. I hadn't had a proper breakfast in a while.

"Only the finest for you." She said

Causing my cheeks to heat up. I poured both of us a cup of coffee.

We both sat down and tucked in.

Once we were finished I felt her place her hand over mine.

"I don't think I got the chance to tell you how much I missed you the past week."

My heart felt like it was about to burst. I'm glad the feeling was mutual.

"I'm glad to hear it."

Ruby then lifted me onto the counter, I felt her wrap my legs around her. I let out a giggle and as did she. I laced my arms around her neck.

"There's something I've been meaning to ask you.." She started.

I was getting nervous. Whenever people started sentences like that it always freaked me out.

I stayed silent motioning for her to carry on.

"I was wondering if you would officially be my girlfriend?" She looked nervous, bless her. She really shouldn't be though. Of course my answer would be yes.

"Hmm i don't know I'll have to think about it" I joked.

She lightly swatted my shoulder.

"I'm joking. Of course I'll be your girlfriend, Ruby. I thought you'd never ask." I said gleaming. I was so happy.

I felt her hand slowly reach up and fiddle with the top button of my shirt.

I bit my lip. My stomach was going wild.

I pulled her closer to me, enveloping her into a heart felt kiss. Her soft plump lips felt so good against mine. I felt her spare hand reach up my almost bare leg. I let out a small quiet moan. I could feel her smirking. I ran my hand through her hair and she picked me up and took me back over to the bed.

She fumbled with my top nervously. It was comforting to know that she was just as nervous as me. I wanted this moment to be perfect.

I was laying there in my bra and knickers kissing her. I flipped from underneath her. I straddled her waist and took off her top slowly, kissing her after it was done. I went down to unbutton her pants. I did it slowly so she was edging for it. I tugged them off and Ruby went back on top. She went slowly down on me, planting kisses on my thighs, the next 10 minutes was probably the greatest experience of my life.
It was my turn to return the favour I just hoped she enjoyed it as much as I did.

Once it was done we both laid together panting. I laid my head on her torso and was deep in thought.

It was better than I had ever imagined and I think it was even better knowing it was with someone I truly cared about. I looked up at her and she was smiling at me.

"I'm so glad I met you. I would do anything for you and I will always be here for you." Ruby said truthfully.

I hadn't smiled this much in so long. It felt so good.

we kissed again.

***

Lmfao idk if this was smut but I've never really wrote it before and that's about as erotic as I feel comfortable typing 😂😂 hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did vote! And comment I like all your feedback xx