49(M)

YOURS POV-

"Suck daddy's c*ck babygirl."
And he doesn't have to repeat his words. I bend over till his thighs before teasingly massaging them. I could feel his d*ck growing under my touch and I'm glad to know this. I free his thick meat which instantly hits his abs and stands up ready to release. I smiled mischievously before taking his hard rod in my small hands and splitting some saliva on it. It smoothly glides with the foreskin and big mushroom tip licking some precum.

"Are you sure? You gonna take me inside your mouth?"
Namjoon was stuck thinking it might be disgusting or something. But I assured him by pecking his dickhead. I always wanted to give a blowjob to my boyfriend. Especially when it's Namjoon, I can't wait to get my mouth and face wet with all his semen. I bet he would taste so good. Without wasting time, I took his red c*ck into my mouth. And sucking like it's only meal, lollipop. Sliding the remaining parts with fingers and feeling his veins rush with blood. I looked up to give him a wink.

"I feel like it's growing more in your mouth."
Namjoon moans as he squeezes the pillows and bites his lips. I moved further to take him completely. I ain't regretting but my man is way too much bigger than those porn videos. I was almost choking on his length as my mouth was filled with saliva to make it easy.

"I'll make you come, I promise."
I said to myself and started blobbing my head up and down. I've to say that my jaw hurts over his massive size. My eyes are about to pop out as I'm deep throating him. I managed to squeeze his soft balls tight by now.
I kept licking his d*ckhead and pumping his shaft. I sucked his slit to tease him more.

"I'm going to be released."
Namjoon couldn't help but curse more as his manhood became more and more hard. He was flushing his milk in my mouth and face. I didn't waste a drop and drink it down my throat. His breathing hitched from so high and next thing I knew my legs were pulled apart. His face between my thighs.

"Namjoonaahhh, p-please let me come."
I curls my toes up as he kept sucking my c*lit roughly. Thrusting his middle finger in and out of my p*ssy. He's still not giving me permission to come. As I told him, it's one of my kinks called orgasm edging.

"What's the safe word, Princess?"
He smirked as we planned to make a safe word for me to stop this, if it gets too much. However, I don't want to stop, I need more.

"Captain-
Harsh spank on my ass.

"Captain D-Daddy."
I moaned because it somehow turned me on. It was me, who made this safe word to play with.

"Daddy, please f*ck me now, give me your c*ck. My p*ssy is clenching so hard."

"Please, I'll be a good girl. Give me my love. I'm your w*ore, please let me come."

"Daddy I need you so bad."
With that I teared up, crying badly. He was scared and hugged me to make me calm down. He cupped my face and showered kisses on me. I don't need this, I need him to f*ck me mercilessly. Until, I beg him to stop. While I punched his chest I screamed my lungs off.

"KIM F*CKING NAMJOON, PUT YOUR D*CK IN MY C*UNT, RIGHT NOW, YOU B*STARD."

Please Vote.