Chapter 7

"Miss Chandler are in there?" The lady from the front desk says.

"Yes um just a second," I say moving away from Harry. He goes and opens the door.

"Miss Chandler oh I'm sorry," she looks up at Harry and blushes. Typical.

"I'm sorry we weren't-"

"My girlfriend hasn't been feeling well and she was in the bathroom for a long time so I came to check up on her," he says cutting me off.

"Oh how thoughtful," she says.

"Well Molly is ready when you guys are," she says. I go and get my dog from the counter. She now has a fresh cut and bath. She has a cute little pink bow in her hair.

"You're the cutest thing ever," I say holding her to my chest.

"Bring her back in 3 weeks for a check up," she says and I sign off on the dog. We walk out the door and Harry pulled the car up to the front. The storm outside is horrible.

"Thanks for this Harry and everything," I say.

"It's nothing, but minor set back. The storm is pretty bad I say we wait it and see if it calms down out here," he says.

"Okay," I tell him.

I'm trapped in a car. With Harry. I have no where to go even if I wanted to. Do I want to? No, what of course you do its Harry. I know it's Harry. lol at him he's beautiful. Yeah but his personality is shit. Well maybe if you get to know him he will change.

"A penny for your thoughts love," he says.

"Oh no I'm just thinking," I say.

"Hmmm why don't we play a game," he says.

"What kind of game?" I ask.

"Twenty questions so I can get to know you," he tells me.

"Okay go ahead," I say.

"What's your favorite band?" He asks.

"It varies The 1975, angus and Julia, twenty one pilots and things like that but I also like like Nirvana and the Beatles, The Stones and what not. But I'm queen slash cult leader is Lana Del Rey I cherish the ground she walks on," I say.

"I like all of those as well," he says.

"Okay what's your favorite color," I ask."

"Orange and yours," he says.

"Mmmm I like all the colors. I don't think you should just single out one," I say. "What do you study at college?"

"Im on my last year in Business Management and English. My dad owns a publishing Company and once I graduate it's mine," he says. "What about you?"

"I'm an artist, but I love English to. So I'm double majoring right now, which is pretty easy," I say. "How old are you?"

"Twenty, what about you?" He asks.

"Nineteen in three weeks," I tell him. "What's your favorite weather?"

"I like fall when it's not to hot but it's not to cold. What about you?" He says.

"I love thunderstorms," I say. "And the most thunderstorms happen in the fall so I guess fall too."

"You like thunderstorms?" Her asks.

"I love them I would love to go out in this one," I say. "I know all about clouds. You see that cloud over there," I point to the big grey cloud," that's a cumulonimbus cloud also known as a storm cloud and they generate the most thunder and lightening. The other ones are minor stratus clouds, but that bad boy right there is generating the storm," I tell him. I look over to see him watching me and my cheeks heat up.