Chapter 22

When we get inside the party I am absolutely stunned.

"Harry this is beautiful. I can't believe your mom sets this up every year," I tell him.

"Yeah she spends all year planning it," he tells me. We walk through the crowd until we see a familiar face.

"Flower Hey it's so good to see you again," Gemma says. Her baby bump is missing and she seems happier than ever.

"You had the baby congratulations," I say and hug her.

"Thank you she's a handful but I love her," she tells me.

"Oh well if you ever need a break just me know and Harry and I can watch her," I say and Harry scoffs.

"Maybe you can but Harry not so much he hates children," she tells me.

"Of course he does. He is the modern day Scrooge," I tease. "But seriously I only have class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I work from five to nine any day I want too so if you just tell me I'll watch her for free anytime after next week. I'm going back home all week next week but when I get back bring her by I love kids," I tell her.

"Thank you so much that helps a lot we were gonna get a nanny," she says.

"Forget the nanny you've got me," I tell her and she laughs. "And you've got Harry."

"More one than the other," Harry says and I elbow him in the stomach.

"Yeah we know Harry you aren't much help. Anyway I will definitely call you when I need you," she says. "We are gonna go sit see you in the auction."

"See you," I tell her. We walk to our table and sit and I see Harry's awful step brother at our table. Harry jerks me back to him to keep me from walking because he has noticed his brother at the table as well.

"I'm not sitting with him," he snaps.

"Harry please remember why we are here," I tell him. He looks at me and then his face softens in defeat. I wrap my arm around his waist and walk him over to the table. He pulls out my chair for me to sit and then sits next to me. Harry and I chat for a bit an then the devil comes.

"Baby brother how are you," he says loud and obnoxiously.

"I'm not your brother," harry replies not making eye contact with him. I look up over at James and see him and a beautiful tall blonde headed girl. Her hair is short and very blonde. Her body is long an slender and to top it off she has these deep blue eyes.

"Oh yeah well if you don't know me I'm sure you will know my date," he says with a smirk. Harry turns to look at the girl and his eyes widen and his body tenses. He doesn't say anything and his face holds no emotion. James just stands there and laughs at him.

"Hm I thought so well me and Taylor will be back in a few don't miss me too much baby bro," he says and struts away. Harry immediately gets up and slams his chair to the table and I flinch. He rushes into the bathroom and I follow him. Once he is inside Harry washes his faces with water as if he is trying to release stress. He dries it off with a hand towel and then leans against the wall. I don't say anything to him. I don't want to push him any further than he is.

"He's such an asshole," he says.

"Yes he is but we are gonna have a good night remember," I tell him. I slowly walk closer to him but Harry reached his arms out for me and pulls me right against his body.

"Yeah I remember," he says.

"Okay so let's go dance," I say. We walk out onto the dance floor and I start to dance by moving my arms around and swaying to the beat, but Harry doesn't.