Chapter 44

The remainder of the week Harry and I spend time together. We went on dates every night of the week and spent the night at each others house. We had sex every night as well. It's now Friday night and Harry has to leave and to catch his plane at 6 am Saturday morning. We are currently on his couch watching the season finally of American horror story.

"Ahhh that's crazy I knew that would happen," Harry says.

"Of course you did," I tease and roll my eyes.

"I mean this season wasn't that great though," he says.

"I agree neither was last season," I tell him and he nods.

"Can I be honest with you," I ask.

"Of course love," he says.

"I'm not worried about us. I think we have established what we want and I will do what I promised you. As long as you promise me something," I says.

"Okay..."

"Promise that you will be happy as well Harry. I want you to do this job and do it right. You're going to be the best fucking CEO ever and I want you to promise that you will focus on that. You can still call me and confide in me because I know it's comforting for you but other than that don't try and stay up late texting when you know you have work don't wake up early in the morning hair to call me. I want you to be successful and know that when you come back I'll be here waiting for you," I tell him.

"I love you," he says and kisses my lips passionately. He pulls away.

"I love you," I say.

"And I promise," he says.

"I'll be building my art studio, which I am extremely excited about," I say.

"Yeah I want pictures and if you have any questions and need any one to confide in call me. I'll be waiting whenever you want to talk," he says.

"Sounds good," I say sipping from my wine cup.

"And feel free to stay in my apartment whenever you like," he says.

"I'll probably be here every night. Although I may allow my gay friend Layne to move in with me so I won't be lonely. He wants to get out of the dorms and I have the room plus I love him he's great," I say.

"That sounds good someone will be here to worry about your well being besides your brothers," he teases.

"Exactly," I say. We continue to talk until I doze off on Harry's chest. The lady thing I remember is Harry kissing my forehead and telling me he loves me.
~~~~~~~~~~

Beep Beep Beep.

The alarm clock blares and Harry cuts it off. He gets up to get ready and get his suitcase together.

"Get up baby so you can drive me," he says. I roll out of bed and slip on Harry's long sleeve shirt and my Birkenstocks.

"I don't want to drive you," I say. "Because I don't want you to go."

"And I don't want to go my love, but just enjoy your life and I promise I'll be back as soon as possible," he says. The drive to the airport isn't long. When we get there Harry checks in and I wait with him. After about and hour they call his flight. He wraps his arms around me and I kiss him long and passionately mesmerized by the way his soft lips feel against mine. They call his flight again  and he pulls away.