Chapter 19

Harry still lays above me rubbing my heat in his hand. I am moaning and withering beneath him.

"I love these glasses baby.  They're so cute," he says and I blush.

"I uh I lost my contacts so," I say nervously. I reach up and take them off and Harry places them on my side table.

"They will get in the way if you wear them though," he says.

"I can't see," I tell him he presses his finger into me and I whimper.

"You don't need to baby, just lay back and relax," he tells me. His lips attach to mine softly. He removes his hand from my pants so he can hold my face and kiss me.

"Your lips are so soft baby," he says. He attaches his lips again and this time he bites my lip and I hiss in pain, but he sucks on it to make the pain go away.

"Take your shirt off Harry," I tell him. He removes his lips from mine and to sit up and take off his shirt. I admire his toned body above me. He leans down to pull down my leggings. He faked my socks off as well massaging my feet slowly.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask. His page hands grip my thighs as he runs his hands up and down my legs.

"I want to taste you so bad baby," he tells me. "Don't get nervous it'll be fine. You will love it I promise." He grabs the tops of my panties and looks at me for reassurance.

"Yes go ahead," I tell him timidly. He pulls them down my legs slowly and drops them on the floor. I instantly close my legs and hide my self from him. Harry's hands catch my knees and he pulls them apart slowly.

"So pretty and tan. Somebody tans nude," he teases.

"Don't stare it's rude," I say.

"Mhm so pretty and pink I wish I could be inside you now baby," he says with a smirk on his face. He lays down so that his face is even with my heat. He starts kissing and sucking all over my thighs and I squirm and moan.

"If you continue to move I'm gonna spank you," he tells me. He runs the tips of his fingers over my folds and I whimper. He leans his head down and kisses my clit and I sigh. Then it happens. He just attacks me out of no where with his lips.

"Oh god Harry," I moan. I put my hand over my mouth to quiet myself.

"I want to hear you baby. Moan for me," he says. He starts sucking on my clit and I moan are loud as possible. His tongue licks up and down my folds and in and out of my hole. He is driving me crazy. I feel like I am about to combust. He swirls his tongue around my clit once more and I can feel my release coming soon. He adds his fingers and starts pumping them really really fast.

Oh fuck Harry don't stop right there," I scream. He pumps as fast as he can hitting my front wall and I start screaming.

"Ah I'm coming I'm coming," I whimper as tears roll down my cheeks. I grind myself against his hand to ride out my orgasm. "Oh my god," I sigh and close my eyes. Harry continues to kiss and suck on my pussy until he has cleaned up all of my juices.

"Damn," he says.

"What?" I ask out of breath.

"You squirted all over the place," he tells me.

"Oh my god that's so-"

"Sexy baby that was the best thing I've ever seen," he tells me. "Turns me on quite a bit." I look down at the bulge in his sweat pants.

"I'm gonna have to get a cold shower," he says. I get up and put my panties on and then sit on Harry's lap.

"Baby what are you doing," he asks. I start to kiss down his neck and suck on it to mark him. I run my hands over the bulge in his sweatpants and he hisses.