Chapter 37

"What time does your flight leave?" I ask him.

"Six," he says.

"A.M.?"

"Yes ma'am," he tells me.

"That sucks. Half the day is almost gone," I say.

"Let's go on a date I don't think I have ever taken you anywhere," he says.

"Well there was that one time. Wait no that doesn't count-"

"Okay enough get your ass dressed and let's go," he says. I go to my place and put on a black dress with a cut open back because I want to show off my tattoo. I add some all black pumps and my gold hoop earrings. I put my hair half up at the top and leave the bottom down so it falls in waves. I walk out the apartment and see Harry in black tight skinny jeans and a white button up with his boots to match.

"You look ravishing darling," I say in a British accent.

"That's my line," he says. "Although your accent was good my love and you look splendid." I walk in front of him and I hear him take a deep breath.

"Where is the back of that dress," he asks.

"Don't start," I warn him.

"No I'm not being possessive I mean I am you look sexy, but it's just a general question," he lies.

"I wanted to show off my tattoo."

"Well you're doing a good job," he admits.

"Thanks love," I tell him. We walk outside and thankfully it isn't chilly. We get into his Range Rover and he starts driving down the boulevard.

"So where are we going Hazzabear," I ask him sweetly.

"None of your business my little Sunflower," he teases and I stick my tongue out at him. He drives for a bit and then we pull up to this nice big Italian restaurant.

"Yay you know I love pasta," I say.

"Yeah that's why I brought you here," Harry jokes. He gets out and jogs over to my door and opens it to let me out. We walk inside the place and Harry tells the man the reservation name.

"Right this way Mr. And Mrs. Styles," the man says. I don't day anything because I am trying to hold in a laugh. When we sit down Harry and I look at each other and we burst out laughing.

"I can't believe he thought we were married," we say. When asked our orders Harry orders one large plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

"This is like lady and tramp," I say.

"Which are you," Harry says and my eyes widen. A big smirk makes its way to his face as I glare at him.

"I am not giving you any pussy tonight," I say and bite into the spaghetti.

"We'll see," he says with a smirk. We both finish the plate of spaghetti. Harry eats most of it of course.

"Is it my turn to pay," he asks.

"No it's me because you paid for my dress last week," I say.

"But I asked you on the date," he says.

"True but it's still my turn," I say. Harry quickly grabs the bill and puts his card in it and gives it to the waiter.

"Harry," I snap.

"What?"

"We talked about this and you promised we would take turns," I tell him.

"Yes but I just I had to pay," he says.