Chapter 27

On the left are the brides maids outfits and on the right is Daisy's wedding gown!!!

HARRY POV
As Flower sleeps I do some homework on my laptop. Flowers phone rings and it startles me. I go and check it to see its a call from someone named daisy.

"Hello," I say.

"Oh hi you're not flower," she says.

"No I'm her friend Flowers sleeping. I can take a message or something," I say. I look behind me to see flower wide awake.

"Hey who is that?" She says in her raspy sleeping voice.

"It's um daisy," I say.

"Oh shit hand it over," she says and I hand her the phone.

"Yes I know I totally forgot I'm on the way. Okay love you I'll be there in a bit," she says and hangs up.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"That was my friend Daisy she is getting married tomorrow and we have the bachelorette party thing tonight at her place so I have to go," she i.

"Oh," I say disappointed that she is leaving.

"Yeah I'm sorry I wanted to spend the day with you but I already promised her," she tells me as she is putting on her shoes.

"Mhm," I say.

"Oh don't be like that," she says and straddles my lap.

"Shit," I groan.

"I'll be back tomorrow afternoon and we can see each other," she says. I'm not even focused on her words. My mind is only registering how good she feels on my lap and how hard I'm getting right now. I reach down to cup her bottom. I start kissing her neck and sucking all over her skin. She moans when I suck harshly on her sweet spot.

"H- Harry we don't have much time," she says.

"Alright," I tell her. I push my hand down the front her shorts and panties and Palm her sex.

"Ah Harry," she moans. I shove two fingers inside of her while my thumb rubs over her clit. She starts to grind herself against my hand creating friction and I groan. I take my free hand and move her waist against my hand.

"Oh Harry," she screams as I pick up the pace of my fingers. Her hands hold onto my shoulders for balance as she grins and rolls her hips against my fingers. She must have taken dance before or something because she is excellent at the waist. I can't wait to have her riding my cock.

"Harry," she moans. She takes one of her hands off of my shoulders and puts it inside my sweatpants and grabs my cock and starts to rub over me. She smiles at me innocently and I raise my hips to meet her hand.

"Fuck put your hand inside baby," I moan. She slowly slides her hand I my boxers and grabs my length and begins to pump up an down my cock. Her hands are so soft and warm around me.

"Harry I'm gonna cum," she says as she moves her hips a fast as she can.

"Wait for me baby," I say getting closer and closer as her hand speeds up.

"I can't I'm about to ahhhhh," she screams and releases all over my hand.

"Fuck," I groan looking up at her face as she cums. I let go soon after her all over her hand.

"Shit," she says. I pull my hand out of her pants as does she.

"You feel better baby," I ask.

"Yes do you," she asks.

"Yes," I tell her.

"Good," she says and kisses my lips. She gets up from my lap and I walk her to the door.