Chapter 14

I finally get Harry to let me go home around two o'clock in the afternoon. I call daisy and tell her come to this place that I made as her wedding surprise at four. I go into my bathroom and look at myself and I notice the six bruises on my neck and chest that Harry made. My hair is matted and sweaty mess from this morning and last night. Also there is a certain glow and plump to my lips from kissing Harry. I run my fingers over my mouth to reminisce on the feeling of his lips on mine. I quickly get in the shower and get dressed. I just put on a cute all black maxi dress with some gladiator sandals and a black Sun hat and then I am ready. I look over at my little puppy and decide to take her with me.

"Hey I'm on my way there," I call Daisy and tell her.

"Okay what are we going here for again," she asks.

"It's a surprise," I say. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Okay us too," she says.

I walk out into the hallway and and someone grabs me and puts me against the wall. Harry's deep chuckle makes me calm down.

"You asshole you scared the shit out of me," I say and punch his chest. Molly jumps out of my arms and into the floor.

"I'm sorry baby," he tells me. He runs his nose into my neck and smells me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. His nose starts tickling my neck and I giggle. "St- stop I'm ti- ticklish."

"Mmmm you smell so good," he says. He leans up and kisses my lips quickly not giving me time to respond.

"Where are you going," he asks.

"I'm going to show Daisy her wedding present," I tell him.

"When you come back come over okay," he tells me.

"Do you want to go with me?" I ask him.

"I actually have something's to handle but I would have went if I didn't," he tells me nervously.

"What things?" I ask.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about," he tells me. I start to wonder and doubt him immediately, but he kisses my forehead and all doubt disappears.

"Okay you're right your business isn't mine," I say. "I'll see you later okay."

"Definitely," he tells me and kisses my lips. He deepens the kiss and his hands slide down from my waist to my butt and he squeezes it hard.

"Ahh stop," I tell him and giggle. He pulls away and kisses my nose and leaves.

"Dirty hippie," he says with a smirk.

"Arrogant bastard," I say back with the same smirk.
~~~~~~~

"This looks perfect," daisy screams.

"It really does look good Sunny," Jack says.

"Thanks you guys," I say. Daisy runs up and wraps her arms around my waist.

"You're so perfect thank you so much this is beautiful. How much do we owe you," she asks.

"Nothing," I tell her.

"Shut up we are paying you," he says.

"No it's all free courtesy of mama bird. She said it was a wedding gift to her other daughter," I tell them.

"Aw I need to call her and make sure she knows that this was the best thing ever," she says.

"Make sure you do," I say.

"So this weekend at 10 o'clock we will officially be Mr. And Mrs. Johnson," I tease.

"I can't wait," Jack tells her.