Chapter 33

"Are you almost done," I say to Rachel as she applied my make up.

"Yes just stop moving," she tells me. "And done." I get up and look in the mirror.

"Damn you're good," I tell her. She left my hair loose and wave with a middle part. The sleek black dress fits every curve in my body and all my tattoos are no longer visible.

"This air brush skin paint won't sweat off right," I say rubbing my hand over my arm.

"No it won't but as soon as you put water on it, it washes off," she says.

"Okay," I say. I put on some plain diamond studs and a few rings and bracelets. Rachel painted my nails a dark red color. I have on a pair of plain black heels that are surprisingly comfortable.

"You look so good," she says.

"Thanks to you," I say. I grab my clutch from her. Just as I am about to talk over to Harry's there is a knock on the door and then it swings open. A frustrated Harry enters.

"I'm freaking out," he says before looking at me.

"Baby calm down," I say and approach him. He looks up and his eyes widen.

"I fuck you look so good," he says and kisses me hard. I don't have time to react before he pulls away.

"Thanks?"

"I'm sweating can you do my tie," he asks. I fix his plain black tie and then rub his chest. I feel his heart beat racing.

"Harry you have to calm down okay or you're gonna have a panic attack," I say. I go in my kitchen and get one of my special brownies.

"What no I can't," he says.

"It's mid you won't get that high. Now eat it I can't handle your stress it's stressing me out," I say and eat a browny as well. After Harry has finished I can see the relaxation in his face. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Come on let's go," he says. We walk out to Harry's car and he shakes his head.

"No we are gonna take this one," he says. He goes over to garage off the side of the complex. I didn't even know it existed. He opens it and inside is an all black Lamborghini.

"What the hell is this," I say.

"My dad kind of owns this building and so he built this for me so I could put the car he bought me in there," he says.

"Why didn't you ever tell me," is at shocked.

"I don't like how my dad like spends all this money on me to make up for the shit he has done," he says. I nod my head in understanding and get in.

"Enough about him though. You look so beautiful tonight baby," he tells me and kisses my knuckles. "And how ever you covered up your tattoos you did a damn good job, but I miss them. They make you sexier and you have more of an edge."

"Well we want daddy to like me so I want to do whatever I can to make this night less stressful," I say.

"You should have given me a two weed brownies," he says.

"I have another in my clutch," I say and give it to him.

"Thanks," he says. We pull up to a nice fancy restaurant. When we pull through a valet takes the car. He tries to open my door but Harry beats him to it and glares at the guy. I roll my eyes he has done this so many times.

"Down boy," I say. Harry walks behind me after he gives the valet the keys. Then he speeds up and entwined his fingers with mine. When we approach the counter the man immediately knows who Harry is.

"Monsieur Styles your father is here and says come to his usual spot upstairs," the guy says with a French accent.

"Thanks Adrian," he says. Harry walks towards the stairs.

"Ohhh Monsieur Styles," I say in a French accent.

"Shut up but I am sort a big deal," he says cockily. Once we are upstairs Harry walks to a table in a far corner. And there a man sits sipping his expensive wine and scrolling on his phone probably checking his emails. He looks up from his phone and I realize he is gorgeous. I mean gorgeous, his eyes are green like Harry's and his hair is dark. He has the same beautiful face that Harry does and I am instantly intimidated.

"Father," Harry says. He extends his hand to his father and his father shakes it.

"Harold," his father replies. "And you are?"

"Oh hi I'm Sunny," I say and extend my hand. He shakes my hand firmly and I do the same so he doesn't know I'm nervous.

"I'm Malcolm and let's have a seat then," he says. Harry goes around to pull out my chair and I sit. Harry sits across from me while his father sits on the end of the table.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here," his father says and turns to me.

"Oh I'm Harry's girlfriend," I say and he looks at me for me more information. "And I am here because I wanted to meet you."

"I'm not impressed. If that's what you are wondering. I mean you're pretty but what do you bring to the table," he says.

"You have me at a disadvantage sir," I say confused.

"Well that's one thing you're literate. I am trying to understand what it is you provide Harry with and how are you a contribution to my son. What do you do? what do you want to be? Who are your parents?"

"Well my parents are Malachi and Avalon Chandler. Dads a plastic surgeon and my mom is an interior designer. I study English and art at the University of California. I plan to build my own art studio and teach art to children," I say. I look over and see him chuckling.

"That's cute," he says. "You know I once told Harry there is no money in art. So I assume if this relationship continues Harry will be paying all of the bills."

"Dad stop I-"

"Do not cut me off you know better," his father snaps at him and Harry sinks in his chair.

"I'm sorry sir I know what you believe and I'll have to disagree with you some of the richest people in the world are qualified in some sort of arts program. And without art the world would be boring. My brothers both own  Chandler Inc., it was my grandfathers, he put it in his will that when they were both finished with business school they would both take over the business," I tell him.

"Well that's some good news," he says. I look over at Harry and see his fists clenching and unclenching and he is glaring at his father. I put my hand under the table and grip his thigh.

"So as I said before I assume you will be arm candy for harry. I mean at least you're pretty," he says and arrogantly laughs.

"While my looks are great sir I'll have you know I was valedictorian at my high school and right now am maintaining at 4.7 GPA," I say.

"It's easy to have a high GPA when you're an artist,"he says matter of factly. That does it I snap.

"I'm sorry but this conversation is obviously going no where. I'm not going to sit here and try to impress you while you insult me and my intelligence," I say. I stand and gather my things to leave. I look over at Harry and see him avoiding my eye contact.

"Whatever you're an incompetent asshole," I say to Harry's father. "And Harry you're a coward," I snap at him. As I get outside I haul a cab and head home. I think heard Harry call my name, but I ignore him.