Chapter 11

(Her birthday suit and chest tat👆👆)

"Shhhhhh you're gonna wake her up," a voice whisper yells waking me from my sleep.

"No you are with your obnoxious shushing," another voice says.

"Both of you have woken me up with what ever it is you were trying to do," I shout from under the blanket.

"SURPRRRRISE BIRTHDAY GIRL," they shout.

"Don't remind me," I say. I'm officially nineteen today and to me it just feels like any other day.

"Oh don't be that way," Daisy says.

"Yeah get your lazy ass out of the bed now. We made you breakfast and we have prepared a whole day for you, being ungrateful isn't cute," Rachel says.

"Bitch," I murmur. I snuggle deeper into the covers to drown out their scolding. Then I feel the cover being ripped away. I quickly cover my naked body.

"Fuck Sunny. I didn't know you were naked," Daisy says. I roll my eyes and get up. I grab a big t shirt from my drawer and through it on. I slide some briefs up my legs and then go back into my room.

"Did you guys enjoy the show?" I ask sarcastically.

"Your nipple piercings are pretty hot," Rachel says.

"Thanks they hurt like a motherfucker," I tell her.

"And I love the chest tattoo as well," she adds.

"Yeah that one hurt too," I say.

"And your Brazilian wax looks good," Daisy says.

"That one was probably the most pain."

"One more thing your ass is huge. Do you do like squats or something?" Rachel says making me laugh.

"Yeah I work out a lot in my free time," I say.

"Hmmm I'm gonna have to get up with you then," she says. We all go into the kitchen and eat our breakfast.

"So where is my party tonight?" I ask.

"So me being the rich little brat that I am. My dad spoils me so when I asked him to rent out this club for me her did," Rachel says.

"Then me and Rach just spent our last couple of days decorating and getting it how we want it," Daisy says.

"Sounds like it's gonna be great,"I say.

"It is and now that we are done lets go to the spa," Rachel says.

"Spa?" I say confused.

"Yeah we are having a girls day before the party," she says.

"I'm not even gonna ask," I say. I go into my and put on a short black t shirt dress. I add my black Chelsea boots and a black fedora to compliment the dress. Then I put on some simple jewelry and I'm ready.

"Ready," I say. We go out and get into the hallway and as I'm locking the door I see Harry entering the hall way. He stops as soon as he sees me. Rachel and daisy walk ahead of us to the car. I try to follow them but Harry stops me.

"Flower wait," he says.

"What?" I ask him.

"Happy birthday," he tells me.

"Thanks," I say glad he didn't forget.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Where are you coming from?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything he just looks at me with apologetic eyes.