Chapter 36

"I want to go in there," I tell Harry. I point at the tattoo parlor.

"You're a tattoo addict," he says.

"Takes one to know one. Now come on I'm gonna try and get good girl Rachel to get a tattoo," I tell him. We go inside the parlor and I wait for the others to pile in.

"What are we doing here?" Rachel asks.

"We are going to get best friend tattoos," I say.

"Yes," Vanessa and Daisy say.

"Absolutely not," Rachel says.

"Come on Rachel it can be something small," I say. We all plead and beg her until she finally gives in.

"What about a small heart outline on the side of the boob," Vanessa suggests.

"Simple Burt effective I like it. Also it won't hurt as much because the boob has lots of meat there," I tell Rachel. We all go into desperate rooms and get our tattoos. Once she finishes the heart I tell her that I want a spine tattoo and I show the lady the image on my phone.

"Original I like it," she says. I stand up and take my shirt off and then I undo the straps to my bathing suit top. I cup my chest and lay down on the bench as she gets the ink and stuff.

"Wow you have some sick ink," she tells me.

"Yeah the one between my boobs I got done by Kat Von D. My mom did her house and decorated her tattoo parlor so when I met her she gave me my first tattoo and all the rest," I say.

"That's sick," the girl tells me. "Do you think you could show her my work and give her this card when you get home?"

"I'll text her your in for actually and she can give you a call," I say.

"Wow thanks let's get this tat going then," she says. The needle pressed into my spine stinging at first, but then fading. After about an hour I finish. Delilah puts Vaseline on my tattoos and covers them with gazes. I put my button up back on without the top.

"I'm sure you know the rules. But no swimming in salt water until it heals," she says.

"I know,"I tell her I put Harry's button up back on and button the first few buttons. I grab my top and carry it out. When I enter the room everyone's sitting and waiting.

"Hi guys," I say. I look and see no sign of Harry. "Where is Harry?"

"He is outside taking a phone call," river says. I go outside and see Harry on the phone.

"There is nothing wrong with us being here dad. You never come here," he shouts. I step on something and it makes a noise. Harry turns around and sees me. I give him a nervous smile and he returns it. I smirk at him and begin to unbutton my shirt and his eyes widen.

"Dad yeah I need to call you back," he says. I flash him quickly and wraps his arms around me to shield my chest from everyone's view.

"Ow my back watch it I just got tatted," I tell him. He loosens his grip on my waist.

"I want to see," he says.

"It's a bit private so you'll have to wait," I tell him.

"Hmmm okay so tell me honestly how was your first time," he asks.

"It was a Painful, Bloody mess, but I loved it and I'm glad it was with you. Now the second time was much more enjoyable," I say.

"Good I'm sorry it wasn't romantic," he says.

"Of course it was romantic. You brought me to this island with all my friends and I'm so happy. Thank you Harry," I say.

"Alright love birds break it up I'm ready to go," Arlo says. It's like one thirty in the morning, but he's never liked staying up late. We go back to the dock and board the boat and head to our rooms. That night I cuddled Harry and got a good sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~