Chapter 43

I woke up around twelve thirty. I hear laughter and talking in the kitchen. I roll out of bed slowly and gloriously naked. I grab my my matching burgundy Victoria secret sports bra and underwear. I add some black leggings and a black sweater from Harry's suitcase. Then I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I put my hair in a messy bun as well. I put my glasses on as well because I don't feel like putting in contacts. I slide some grey ankle socks on as well because it is so freezing in the room.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," my dad says when I enter the kitchen. I kiss his cheek and sit between Harry and him as we wait for mom to make our plates. I turn so that I'm facing Harry and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Morning baby," he says and pecks my lips quickly while my parents aren't looking.

"Good morning," I reply.

"You cold," he asks.

"Freezing," I tell him.

"Your nose is a bit red you may have a cold," he tells me.

"Want me to make you an herbal tea," mom asks while handing me an omelet.

"Please," I say. Mom makes us all tea and then we enjoy breakfast and small talk. After we finish breakfast Harry gets dressed and we go pack our suitcases since our flight leaves at three. Harry changed his clothes into black skinny jeans, brown boots, and a long sleeve grey shirt. He also has on a olive green beanie and a big brown jacket. He hands me an olive green scarf, my long black peacoat, and my black boots. I put on my black headband and use it to cover my ears.

"Alright little bird," my dad says. I run into his arms and hug him. He kisses my forehead.

"Love you daddy," I say.

"Love you more baby girl," he says. Next I go up to mom and hug her and she kisses me all over my face.

"Enough mom enough," I tease.

"Okay you're right but I love you and I'm so happy for you. And also keep that Harry boy around," she says and I nod my head. I look over and see my dad I've Harry a manly hug. Harry has a shocked reaction at first but then he gives in and hugs him. He approaches my mom and she instantly kisses his cheeks as he does hers. Then he proceeds by kissing her hand and I roll my eyes. Fucking charmer.

"Take care of our baby girl," my mom says.

"I promise I will," Harry says and we go down stairs and get in the car to catch our plane.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's so good to be home," I say when I get inside. Molly jumps off the couch from beside my brother. I hold her in my arms and she kisses my face.

"Mommy missed her little princess," I say.

"I've created a bond with that dog. I also taught her a trick check it out," River says. He gets a treat out of the bowl and he calls her over. She sits right in front of him then he holds the treat up and she stands on two feet.

"Good girl now turn," he stays moving the treat and she spins in a circle three times and he throws the treat and she catches it.

"Now take a bow," he says and bows. She kneels before me and I am in complete shock.

"That is so amazing you are such a good girl," I say and kiss her nose. She scatters off somewhere in the house. Rebecca emerges from the bathroom from taking a shower and I hug her. I look into the guest room and see nothing but my art supply's and it's very clean.

"Riv are you leaving me," I ask.

"Yes baby bird I forgot to tell you but Becca and I talked and I'm gonna move in with her," he tells me.