Chapter 41

It's Thursday and I got a call from the hospital to come get Harry. He tried calling me multiple times but I didn't answer it. I didn't care for what he had to say. I get dressed and go to the hospital and get Harry. When I get inside I go to the floor his room is on and talk to the receptionist. She sends me to Harry's room.

"I'm not taking a fucking wheel chair out," I hear Harry say to the doctor.

"Mr. Style it's for your health you have to talk it easy. Just take the wheel chair out to the car," the doctor tries negotiating.

"Fuc-"

"Harry get in the fucking wheel chair so we can go I don't have time for this," I snap at him. He looks towards me and his eyes widen but I glare at him. He knows I'm not in the mood for his bull shit so he gets in the chair. I sign him out of the hospital and then push him out the building. I thought about pushing him down the stairs, but I didn't. When we get to the car Harry stands and gets in the passenger seat. I roll the wheel chair back inside. As I'm walking out someone calls my name.

"Flower," a masculine voice says. I turn around and see Damien.

"Oh hi it's good to see you again," I tell him and he approaches me.

"You too how are you," he asks.

"I'm alright and you," I ask him.

"Doing alright. I saw that Harry was in the hospital. What happened?" I tell him the story of what happened and he listens.

"Wow that's intense. So I take it you guys are fighting," Damien says and I nod.

"Yeah we are right now. I'm just pissed at him, but I still care about his well being."

We walk to the entrance of the hospital and I see a very angry Harry at the doors.

"He doesn't look happy," Damien says to me.

"Who cares. I'll see you later," I say and hug him.

"Hopefully. Goodbye," he tells me and we release each other.

"Bye bye," I reply with a smile and walk towards Harry. When I get him I push pass him and go out the door. He limps slowly behind me with the look of rage on his face. I get in the car and wait for him to get inside. When he gets inside he slams the door shut making the car shake.

"What the fuck was that," he yells at me.

"What are you talking about Harry."

"You were all over that stupid Doctor guy right in front of me," he says.

"Harry he's a friend-"

"Oh when did you develop this friendship?"

"After you left me and I went to stay at the hotel he was checked in there too-"

"This guy was in your hotel room." I ignore him and pull into our apartment complex. I get out and walk away.

"Goddammit flower answer me," he shouts.

"No," I yell back.

"So it's true what did you do fuck him? Or suck his dick," he yells across the parking lot and I snap. I turn around quickly and walk up to him and slap him in the face.

"I have never been with anyone else but you and only you. I can't believe you would think so lowly of me. I hate you and I don't want you to come with me to meet my parents tonight. We aren't ready for that. As a matter of fact I think that we are done here. For good," I say trying to sound confident, but my voice cracks at the end.

"Flower no I didn't mean it," Harry tried to say, but I run away from him. I close the door to my apartment and lock it. I go into my bedroom and lock the door. I go outside on my balcony and sit the hammock. I watch the rain as it falls. I am glad I built up my balcony and closed it in so for one I don't get rained on and so Harry can't me in here. I lay in the hammock and think about what has happened with Harry and I. I cry a little, but eventually I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~