Chapter 21

Me Harry had spent the day together before it was time for us to go to his mothers banquet. I went out to go get me a nice gown. Of course Harry had to go with because he needed to get his suit. We go into this very nice store with stuff that looks super expensive and I roll my eyes.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I'm not buying anything from here," I tell him. "Too expensive."

"Well I'll buy it for you," he says and walks ahead into the store. We go to the counter and Harry talks with the lady.

"I'm Harry Styles and I'm here to pick up a suit and dress ordered by Anne," he tells her. So Anne is buying these I'll have to pay her back.

"Mom picked my suit and your dress she said she wanted to, so I told her she could," he says.

"I'll wear it but I won't keep it," I tell him.

"Okay babe," he says and rolls his eyes.

"Alright Mr.Styles your total $18,457.89," she tells him.

"That's fine charge it to the account on there please under Richard Styles," he tells her. She takes the employee card from him and the register dings ensuring everything has been paid for.

"Thank You Mr. Styles have a nice day. Your wife is going to look amazing in this dress," she says.

"Oh I'm not-" I start but Harry cuts me off.

"I know she will," he tells the lady. My cheeks flush when he wraps his arm around my waist and walks out with me.

"So I'm your wife now," I tease.

"Eh no marriage makes me nauseous," he teases back.

"Do you want to be married one day?" I ask him.

"I think so but then again I want to say no," he tells me.

"Why?"

"Marriages never last," he tells me.

"My parents have been married since they were 17," I tell him. "And they love each other more than they love themselves."

"Okay well when I meet my true love like that then yes maybe," he says. "What about you?"

"Me?" I say.

"Yeah you wanna get married," he asks..

"Yeah I love the idea of having to be with someone who truly loves you for the rest of your life," I tell him.

"Hm I thought hippies had open relationships," he jokes and I punch him I his side.

"Not all are like that, but I will say in the commune we were in most did," I tell him.

"I knew it," he says with a laugh.

"Yo Harry," a masculine voice shouts. Harry stiffens as he noticed the voice and immediately drops his arm from me and turns around.

"Hey you wanna wait in the car for me?" He asks with pleading eyes.

"No I think I'll wait here with you," I snap at him. The group of guys approach and I notice that they are the same ones Harry was with the other night.

"Harry mate," one says. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey Niall," he says to him uninterested. The rest go around and and speak to Harry and then turn to me.

"Who is this pretty girl with you?" The who I think is called Liam asks.

"This is my next door neighbor Sunflower. She needed a ride to the mall so I was just here taking her," he lies. I look up at him and furrow my eyebrows he gives me a soft smile and pleading eyes as if he is begging me to go along with it.