Chapter 23

After dancing with robin I felt a lot better about what happened earlier. He told how nice i was and how happy he was that I was with Harry. He just kept throwing compliments left and right; it made me feel a lot better. I walk around the place looking for Harry and notice his brown curls in the room, but someone else is there too. That tall blonde bitch is all over my Harry and he attacks him. She lattes her lips onto his and I feel like I might kill someone. Harry forcefully pushes her away and I run over to them.

"Flower plea..", Harry starts but I hold my head up to silence him. I walk right up to Taylor and do something should have done earlier. I smack that bitch dead in her face as hard as possible.

"Do not kiss my boyfriend," I tell her and then walk over to Harry.

"Babe-"

"Shut up let's go," I tell him not wanting to hear what h has to say. I say goodbye to Anne and robin and Gemma.

I walk straight out to the car and wait for Harry. I get inside as soon as he unlocks it. Harry gets in to and drives. The whole drive is quiet all the way until we get to our houses. I waste no time getting out the car and up to my apartment. Harry tries to run after me calling my name but I slam the door in his face. As I lean against the door a loud punch from Harry bangs against it, but I walk away ignoring him. I go and get into the shower and wash off this make up and perfume. Once in finished I put on my oversized t shirt and some underwear. My bedroom door opens and I see Arlo and River standing there.

"Do you want me to kick his ass," river asks and Arlo nods his head agreeing. I laugh at the two of them and shake my head no.

"We are alright I'm going over there now," I tell them.

"You guys have to weirdest relationship," Arlo says. "I mean you're pissed at each other but you always run over there or him over here. I don't get it."

"Me either but whatever don't forget we have a flight to catch in the moooaaannnin," river says.

"I didn't my things are already packed for the week," I tell him.

"Yeah we still have to pack," Arlo says.

"I'm just gonna take all of my dirty clothes and have mom wash them," I hear river say walking down the hallway.

"That's the best idea you have ever had R. I think I'm inns do the same," Arlo says. I roll my eyes at their stupidity. I get out of bed and slide on my Birkenstocks to walk over to Harry's. The door is unlocked when I turn the knob so I just walk in. I see Harry standing in the kitchen on his phone when I come inside.

"Yeah alright thanks Gemma," he says and hangs up the phone. He slams it down on the counter and turns to me.

"Why didn't you tell me," he snaps.

"What," I say confused.

"What happened with Taylor in the bathroom. Why didn't you tell me?" He asks again.

"I don't know," i tell him.

"Don't lie to me she told you not to tell me and you listened. What does she have over you nothing so she has no power to do anything and you didn't tell me. Why," he yells again and I break down.

"Because I was hurt Harry. I felt like everything she said was true," I tell back. " I was picked on so much in high school because of what my parents were and where we came from. She was telling me all my insecurities that I had been running away from."

"You have nothing to worry about babe I'm with yo-"

"No you're not Harry. How can you say that for Christ sake we are fucking friend with benefits. We aren't together and we never will be right? That's what you said," I yell at him.